dinner

3rd person

Jin, hoseok and Jin, Felix were all running around the castle banging pots together "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES!!! WE HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY AHEAD OF US!!!!! CHILD IS AWAY SO THE ADULTS WILL PLAY!!!!!!!" (Chin-mae had decided to stay with dark and anti for a little bit)

There is a lot of groans coming from each alpha, the first victim of the omega attack Will be yoongi, they all walk into his room, hoseok giggles "may I?" They all nod "you may" hoseok then jumps on yoongi making him groan "fuck!!" They all laugh, taehyung walks in the room and chuckles "really guys??" Felix smirks and pushes taehyung onto the bed so he falls on yoongi as well

Jin,jungkook and Felix all retreat and run to namjoons room, they all walk in and Jin jumps on top of Namjoon, Namjoon Huffs "why...why jump on me" Jin kisses his cheek "it could've been worse" Namjoon smirks and kisses Jin deeply, jungkook gasps and pushes Felix out the room quickly, they both look at one another and smirk "Han then jimin??" They both giggle and nod

They slowly walk to Han's room, the door was open....Felix tilts his head "did he forget to shut the door again??" They both walk in and look around, Han wasn't in there....well that's what the two omega's thought...they walk further into the room and both gasp when the door closes, Felix glares at jungkook "don't try scaring me kook" jungkook shakes his head "it wasn't me"

They both gulp.

"RAWR!!!!"

Both omegas scream as they are picked up by their alphas, jimin was now holding jungkook while Han held Felix, jimin laughs "that's revenge for all the times you've jumped on us to wake us up" Jungkook pouts "it wasn't even that scary" Han smirks "you two screamed louder than jins moans, I'm 100% sure that means you were scared"

Jungkook shakes his head "nope I was practicing my singing, right Felix?" Felix nods "yep, our high notes have never sounded better" both alphas smirk and raise an eyebrow "really?" Both omegas nod and manage to escape the hold of their alphas

They both stick their tounge out and blow a raspberry and then they both bolt it out the room with their alphas on their trail behind them.

It doesn't take long for Felix to give up and hey caught, jungkook gasps "Felix nooooo!!!!!!" Han laughs "ha ha!! Ive got him now!!" Felix looks at Jungkook "keep going! Don't save me!! Run! Run away! Quickly he's behind you!!" I nod and run faster from jimin, Han laughs "pick up the pace jimin!!"

Jungkook smirk
S "outran by an omega, how embarra- AHHHHH!" Jungkook screams when he sees a spider on the floor in the corner of the room, he stops running suddenly causing jimin to bump into me, be climbs on jimin and sit on his shoulders "kill it!! Kill it!! Kill it!!! Kill it!!!" Jimin tilts his head "it's a tiny spider...it won't hurt you"

Jungkook shakes his head "it's not just a tiny spider jimin!! It could grow 10x the hight of you and eat you whole!!! Get rid of it!!!!!!!!" Jimin Huffs "alright alright calm down" jimin then steps on the spider no drama at all, jungkook pouts "you killed it?" Jimin nods "you told me to!!" Jungkook nods "but now I feel mean"

Han and Felix laugh, jungkook climbs down and kisses jimins cheek "morning alpha!" Jimin nods "morning baby" jungkook and jimin walk to the kitchen followed by Han and Felix, Han tilts his head "so why is our day so productive today??"

Jungkook gasps "oh yeah! We are ALL going out to dinner!...adult time!" Jimin nods "any reason exactly??" Felix shrugs "to celebrate friendship??" Han and jimin chuckle "fair enough then....why did we have to wake up so early then?"

Jungkook looks between them both and sighs "guys....it's 3 in the afternoon, you guys haventy been awake all morning"  their eyes widen "wait really??? Wow..." Felix sighs "dumb alphas..." Han smirks "be careful with what you call me Felix~" Felix blushes