im sorry

((A/N: i am sorry for this chapter just because it probably won't make much sense because I haven't slept in two days because of the live concerts, I was there when they both started and then watched the whole way through until thw end....no joke think I'm dying....but honestly It was the best reason I have ever had to stay up for 48 hours but it is now currently 1am so it's now going to be 60 Hours without sleep....a lot of black coffee has been drank so I am bouncing off the walls 😂 so I'm sorry if any of this doesn't make sense))

Jungkooks pov

My family....or my alpha.....

I look at Jennie "if you had to chose your mate or your family....what would you do??" She tilts her head "I'd choose the one that i technically needed to live....sadly I was an idiot and left my mate...so in MY opinion I'd choose my family....but it depends on how close I was to my mate and my family.....why???"

I look at jimin and then at the ground "Lucifer....he said I can get jimin back-"
"That's amazing! So he should wake up soon?!"
I shake my head "he wants my innocence in return...I couldn't see my mum or Bo-a again.... I'd be a fallen angel again.....and he said that he wouldn't wake up a normal wolf... he'd be a vampire or demon.... he'd crave my blood....and we'd both be his"

Her eyes widen "well what are you going to do?? I mean you literally killed me and mina because we killed Bo-a....are you just gonna throw her away?" Tears fall down my cheeks "of course not! But I need jimin back! You don't understand how much I need him Jennie!" Jennie sighs "why isn't god helping you?"

I shrug "I guess he's busy?...i don't know!." I look up to the sky, rain landing on my face "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!!!!" I cry, I then hear the same deep voice
"Hurry up,I'm loosing my patients~"

I look at Jennie and then at jimin....I look down
"Will I get to say goodbye??"
"Hmmmm,I'll allow it because I'm in a good mood"
I nod and then look down and mind-link my mum
"Mum...please come back to the park....I need to tell you all something"

There is no response, a few minutes later everyone but Felix and Han and min-jun are sat with me, Jin looks at Jennie "why is she here?" I shrug "I...I'm not 100% sure...she was being nice and I needed that comfort....I can get jimin back...."

My mum gasps "really?!" I nod, tears then fall down my cheeks more as the rain also falls ((everyone else had umbrellas or were using their wings so they wouldn't get wet))
"But that means I can't see you guys again....the angels I mean...Lucifer wants my innocence...so I'll be a fallen angel again...i-i-i wanted to say goodbye"

My mum gasps "so we mean nothing to you?" I shake my head "you mean a lot to me! But I have a chance to bring my mate back! The person that made me realize all alphas aren't bad...he helped me through so much mum! You walked back into my life yesterday! I love you...but jimin has my heart and always will"

My mum crosses her arms "I thought better of you....have fun being fallen" she then disappears, I cry more and look down "g-goodbye mum..." I then gasp a little when Bo-a hugs me "it's okay mummy.... remember I can always talk to daddy and we can use daddy to talk to one another.....I understand why..." I look at her "you do?? You aren't angry??" She shakes her head "nope! I love my mummy and daddy more than anything!"

I smile weakly and hug her again "goodbye princess....I wish I could say I'll see you soon....but I can't..." She kisses my cheek "see you soon mummy...I'll always be with you" I nod and kiss her head, I cry more when she disappears

Slowly one-by-one the angels disappear...jimins mother looks at me "it was lovely to meet you jungkook... you're perfect for my son....thank you for being there for him.... I'll always be watching over both of you...don't give up hope okay?" She kisses my head,I smile "thank you..." Jimins dad chuckles "it was nice to see you again pup....never leave jimins side... he's broken without you....I hope him not being a normal wolf will change anything.... we'll all be here for you....I really do hope this isn't the last time we see one another" he hugs me