this all changed fast

Jungkooks pov

We arrive home, I open the door and sigh, I hear crying and my mother instincts kick in straight away, I run to min-juns bedroom and open the door quickly, I see Felix holding min-jun, I sigh and take him from Felix and kiss his head "calm down baby b-" his cries get louder

I look at Felix "did you feed him?!" Felix nods "yea and we changed him!!" Jimin walks in "let me take him" he takes min-jun from me and rocks him gently "sh sh sh sh sh shhhhh calm down baby boy....daddy's here...shhh" min-jun stops crying and his eyes open and he grabs jimins finger

Jimin looks at me "he just wanted his daddy" I roll my eyes "yeah all the kids seem to want daddy" i cross my arms, jimin tilts his head "why is your mood suddenly changed??" I shrug "maybe I'm fed up with doing everything for the kids but then all they want is you....you ran away for years! And then- you know what.... whatever"

He looks at me "are you seriously having a hissy fit because you aren't the favourite parent?!" I scoff "you don't understand jimin, I pushed them out of me....I fed them....I clean them....I teach them....all while you ran off around the world.... min-jun is the one I still feed! What do you do?! You sit on your ass and do paperwork and then you run off with your ex around the world leaving me with twins.....but then the kids always run to you..."

Jimin laughs a little "they're literally 10 years old and min-jun is almost 1 they dont understand how much you do for them! And may I remind you we can't control them! Plus it's not like they actually have a favourite! When I'm not here they're fine with you!" I roll my eyes "because they have to be! They Physically can't live without both of us! So when one of us is away the have to rely on the other one!"

Jimin Huffs "why is this an argument we're having? Your mood has just suddenly swung! Look I've just woken up a fucking vampire i-"
"Don't swear in front of our son!"
He laughs "he's not even one! He's not going to understand!"

Before either of us can speak again we're intturrupted by jins voice "why are you two arguing?! You two have only just got home! Pack it in now! We all know both of you gave gone through a lot but grow up!!! Both your kids love you both equally so shut up and get along!!!!"

We both look at Jin who has his arms crossed, I look down "im going to go have a bath..." Jimin nods "go on then...I'll stay with min-jun" I nod and walk out the room but Jin pulls me back "no, jimin go with him" I look at him "why?" Jin glares at me "because none of us are dealing with you two bickering over your children!"

Jin walks to jimin and takes min-jun "now go and take a nice bath together and calm down.....both of you are stressed and need to relax....jimin no biting....jungkook no powers... understand me?" We both nod "yes jin-hyung"

I look at jimin "you go on one side of the bath and I'll go on the other....knees to chest so you don't touch me" jimin rolls his eyes "I shall sit in the bath how I please...hurry up or I'll lock the door" I huff and we both walk to the bathroom

It has been ages since we've done anything like this, I run the water. He looks at me "undress then" I lock the door and huff "stop watching me" he laughs "jungkook we literally have kids together I've seen you naked before" I shrug "so? That was ages ago" he rolls his eyes.

I stop the water and check it, it was hot...maybe too hot, I then gasp as I'm pushed into the bath, I turn around to see jimin laughing....I huff  "you asshole...." I climb out and glare at him, he chuckles "shouldn't Bend over in front of me" I giggle "that just sounds kinky" he smirks "it could be~"

I roll my eyes and shake my head "no,bad, stop being innapropriate" he pouts "but it's almost been a year!" I shrug "jimin. no. get in the bath you whiny baby" I take my shirt off and feel his eyes on Me, I look at him "what?" He pouts "you aren't marked up anymore" I shake my head "no...they faded..."

I sigh and then take my trousers off and pants and climb into the bath, I take a deep breath and then look at jimin "are you getting in or you just gonna stare at me?" He nods "oh yeah..." He takes his shirt off "oh...I'm sorry for raising my voice earlier" he undresses fully and climbs Into the bath the other end, I look at him "I'm sorry for having a hissy fit about our kids....they love us both equally and I should know that"

He opens his arms "come here?" I hesitate but not and move to him, I sit on his lap facing him and put my hands on his chest "I love you jimin" he kisses my head "I love you too jungkook...with all my heart.....now can I mark you again? It looks wrong seeing you without any marks all over you"

I blush and then nod "okay" he smiles and kisses my jaw and then makes his way down my neck, I sigh "this doesn't feel normal anymore..." He sighs "I know....maybe we need more time alone with one another....since having kids we haven't had much time alone...the only time alone we've had is when one of us are unconscious or in hospital..."

I nod and then gasp as he starts to suck on my neck, I grip his shoulders and look away "m-m-m-maybe we should take some time away?? Y'know have a holiday?.....but...I don't want to leave the kids" jimin pulls away from my neck and nods "I know it's hard for you to leave the kids but... I'm going to take you on holiday....we will travel around together....go to Disney world and the Eiffel tower.... we'll go everywhere you want....as a couple....like old times"

I look at him "o-okay" he kisses my cheek "don't be so nervous....we can leave in a week....but for now just let me hold my beautiful wife while in the bath" I giggle a little and wrap my arms around his neck and lean my forehead against his, he smiles "I will always love you park jungkook" I blush and smile "I will always love you too park jimin....and I'm sorry for having a hissy fit earlier" he chuckles "we already sorted that out...we both were silly and had a stupid argument...and we both still love one another....just shhhhh and let daddy hold you" I roll my eyes and giggle

Today was a day that made me feel a mix of emotions....I want to go away with jimin....but is that a good idea?
What if min-jun needs me? Or jimin.....what if jimin snaps and ends up biting my neck and drinking all my blood? What If mina comes back? What if we're away and something bad happens?!

I don't think I deserve to go away....I should stay here right?? I don't need to relax, right?!!

((A/N: sorry about this chapter, tbh I have no idea what my idea was for this chapter...many of people have been hating on this ff through messages.ect. and it's kinda been getting to me...so I'm sorry if all of this is a load of shit))