freeze tag

Jungkooks pov
((2 weeks later))

"JUNGKOOK RUN!!"
I gasp and run around the playground.

We've all taken a trip down to the local park and we are playing freeze tag, jimin is the one tagging people. I gasp when he suddenly jumps down in front of me, I scream and run away and then gasp and gently hit Jin, he gasps and starts to run away.

I then unfreeze taehyung and Hoseok (yoongi and namjoon were sat out with min-jun and jiyoung)
I gasp when I see chin-mae frozen, I see jimin hiding behind the slide for someone to try and unfreeze him. I stop running and look at Jin who shakes his head "don't risk it kook!"

I laugh "I'll sacrifice myself for my son!" Taehyung gasps "noooo!" I run to chin-mae and unfreeze him "RUN!" Jimin taps my arm "haha I got you!!"
We all laugh. Jimin starts circling around me "anyone brave enough to come and save the fallen angel????"

I see Felix and Han plotting something, taemin nods "I will save you!!" I giggle "please help me brave soldiers!!!" We all laugh.
Felix and Han help chin-mae climb a tree, chin-mae then gasps "DADDY HELP ME GET DOWN!" I smirk

Jimin gasps and runs over to him, taemin runs to me and unfreezes me, we all laugh, chin-mae quickly climbs down and him,Felix and Han all run away, jimin Huffs "no fair!!!" Yoongi rolls his eyes "you whiny child" jimin crosses his arms "now I'm gonna freeze you all!!!"

We all gasp "noooo!! Have mercy!" Jimin laughs and runs after us, he manages to catch hoseok,Namjoon, chin-mae,taemin,Felix and Han....so it's just me, taehyung and Jin left

I climb up on the climbing frame and watch jimin chase taehyung around, I see Jin stood with his arms crossed laughing. Jimin huffs "Tae just give up.....you're out of breath!" Taehyung Huffs and then stops running, jimin taps his shoulder "got you!"

We made a rule by the way that since apparently according to jimin the game was unfair we can't unfreeze people, so now it's just me and Jin left. Jimin turns to Jin and smirks "you next....I don't know where jungkook is"

Chin-mae laughs, I put my index finger to my mouth "shhh" I giggle as I watch jimin chase Jin around, Jin circles around the climbing frame and then gasps when jimin cuts his path off, jimin grabs him and lifts him up over his shoulder and moves him to where everyone else was on a bench, Jin pouts when jimin puts him down "why are you so fast?!"

Jimin Chuckles "lots and lots of exercise" I roll my eyes and keep my eye on jimin who now turns around "where is that slimy mate of mine?" I raise my eyebrow....is he serious??

Chin-mae laughs "daddy do you need glasses?" Jimin shakes his head and then gasps "oh I see you up there Kookie.....jiminies gonna come get ya'"
I smirk "try and get your jibooty up here I dare you~ it'll get stuck" jimin huffs "my butt isn't that big!!"

I raise an eyebrow "come get me then~" he growls "fine I will" he starts to climb up, I use the slide and slide down, he manages to climb up and then Huffs "that took so much arm muscle" I smirk "I'm down here now~" he looks at me "I have to use the slide??"

I nod "yep! Come on down" he takes a deep breath "I swear to god jungkook if I get stuck-"
"You won't get stuck! Now stop being a baby and play the game!" I stand at the bottom of the slide, he starts to slide down but gets stuck half way making me burst out in laughter

He crosses his arms "help me!!" I grip my stomach, "it hurts...this is so funny!" I fall to my knees and laugh harder, everyone else gasps "JUNGKOOK RUN!!" I tilt my head and between laughs I manage to say "why he's stuck?"

I then gasp and look up when someone taps my shoulder, my eyes widen "you asshole" jimin smirks with his hand on my shoulder "payback bitch~" I then pout and fall to the ground dramatically "ahhh oh no I was caught!!!"

Chin-mae runs over "mummy no!!!!" I close my eyes and stick my tongue out a little, chin-mae giggles "oh no! Mummy!!! Wake up!!!" I feel everyone else walk over, all of them laughing. Taehyung gasps "only a true loves kiss can wake the princess!"

I open one eye to look at jimin who was rolling his eyes, he kneels down next to me, everyone was looking at him, he smirks "I kinda like the peace and quiet" I slap his leg making him laugh "you're supposed to be dead, dead people don't move"

Chin-mae giggles "daddy! Kiss mummy and wake her up!!!!" Jimin Chuckles "okay okay okay calm down" he leans down and kisses me, I kiss back and wrap an arm around his neck, he pulls away "I have awoken the sleeping Princess!!"

We all laugh. We all stand up. I look around to see everyone smiling and laughing

I'm so happy everyone is happy!

Han looks at us "you two exited for your vacation in a week??? You get time alone for 3 weeks!" I shrug "I don't really wanna leave my babies...what if they need me??" Jimin pouts "what If I need you?? I want us time....so we're going away.... you'll have lots of fun I promise!"

Jimin wraps his arms around me, I smile and intertwine our fingers and lean my head back on his shoulder "okay....but if I'm needed here we come straight back..." Jimin nods "of course... it'll just be us on a vacation...and it'll be your birthday soon!"

I nod "oh yeah....that's a thing I have" chin-mae gasps "mummy you forgot your birthday?!....when you come home we'll have another birthday for you!!" I giggle and kiss his head "baby you'll be at school" he Huffs "but mummy-"

Jimin intturrupts "you can have a day off school when we come back so you can see us okay? But while we're away you listen to your uncles okay?" Chin-mae nods "yes daddy.."

I look at Namjoon who is holding min-jun "I'm so glad he likes you" Namjoon nods "it's the first kid that actually likes me" Jin shakes his head "that's not true....you're amazing with kids....everyone loves you Namjoon... you're amazing" Namjoon smiles "thank you baby...you're amazing too"

I roll my eyes "okay too much lovey dovey things....another game?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes "Jungkook you and jimin are lit- you know what? I give up with you omegas" jimin chuckles "I think we all have yoongi...omegas are very confusing" I roll my eyes "no we aren't confusing, you lot are just dumb alphas" Jin,Felix,hoseok and taemin all nod
//////////

We all start another game of freeze tag, this time it was Han and taemin who sat out with min-jun and jiyoung, it's nice to be able to do family things again....it's still feel down that I feel like jimin could hurt one of us...but I should trust him...he's my mate... he'd never hurt any of us....I was just being stupid.....like normal

((((A/N: sorry this probably doesn't make much sense, I was meant to be going to my English lesson today so I can learn more English but I was busy and literally had to re-write all of this because at first I had typed it out in Korean (my first language) so sorry if there are spelling mistakes,I was tired, I had made a stupid mistake and my English isn't the greatest.... however my English friend did help me out a lot during this whole ff)))