wedding day....again

Jungkooks pov

"Jin there is no way I'm gonna fit in this dress!" I giggle watching Jin try and force a dress over hoseoks baby bump....today is finally mine and jimins wedding day.....again...
It's been a while since we found out me and hobi were pregnant, the midwife says we've got a few more weeks and then they'll arrive, we also have the same due date

Jin Huffs giving up with the dress "well your suit won't fit you....hmmm.... aha! I have just the thing!" He runs out the room, hoseok looks at me "how come your dress fits you?!" I giggle "I got it fitted..."(top picture)

Felix chuckles "jin-hyung will find something hobi" (by the way all the alphas and chin-mae had gone somewhere else to get ready) Jin walks back in and then pulls the other Dress of of hobi and then without saying a word puts another dress over his head, hoseok puts his arms through and Jin pulls it down "it fits!" We all laugh a little

Hoseoks dress was pink and sparkly, it really showed off his bump, it wasn't too short but it was a little shorter than mine, Jin steps back and smiles "I remember I had this dress for when one of my other friends were pregnant and needed a dress" hoseok smiles "thank you jin-hyung"
(Jin and Felix were both in suits and purple ties)

I sit on the bed and then groan "jin-hyung can you help me with my shoes, I forgot that I can't put them on alone...." Felix laughs "I'll help kook" he crouches down and puts my heels on me, I giggle and he then helps me stand up "thanks Felix" hoseok groans "how in fuck am I expected to wear these torcher device?" I look at him to see he is gripping jin-hyungs arm tightly standing in heels

I walk over to him "they aren't that bad hobi" he looks at me "how do you wear these all day????" I giggle "I got used to them...anyways you'll be sitting most the day so you'll be fine"  he nods and then let's jin-hyung go, another maid walks in "park jungkook? It's time to leave....Mr park is already at the church" I nod "we'll be done in two seconds" she nods and walks away

Felix chuckles "come on guys, it'll take us 5 hours for hobi to walk down the stairs" hobi Huffs, I grab his hand and slowly lead him out the room, jin-hyung walks in front of us and Felix behind all supporting hoseok while walking downstairs.
/////

We reach the bottom of the stairs, Felix rolls his eyes "it only took us 10 Minutes" I gasp when my phone rings "uh oh..." I answer it to hear yoongis argry voice "are you lot coming?!" I huff "dude calm down we're on our way, your mate is having trouble in the heels, we'll arrive in like...5 Minutes" before yoongi can say anything else I hang up, we help hoseok outside and get into the horse and carriage

We all laugh and start the journey there, Felix smirks at me "jimins gonna punish you for being late" I roll my eyes "no he won't, maybe after the baby is born yeah....but not now so I don't have to worry" we all laugh.
///////

We arrive at the church, civilians around the church cheer and some laugh at how late we are, I climb out and help hoseok get out, he sighs "this is so embarrassing..." I giggle "you're doing great" jin-hyung gets out and then Felix, Felix links arms with hoseok and hands me a bunch of flowers, hoseok smiles "we should go in quickly" I nod, Felix and hoseok walk in first and take a seat.

Jin-hyung links arms with me, everyone who was already sat in the church now stands, they all turn to look at me, I blush a little. Jin-hyung walks me down the aisle and then hands my hand to jimin "take care of him this time....and don't run away around the world" jimin nods "I won't..." Jin-hyung sits down, the vicar sighs a little "now after... 15 minutes we can begin"

I growl a little and whisper "you try wearing heels and see where you get on time" jimin chuckles and squeezes my hand. The vicar starts to say religious things and blah blah blah I dont really listen....I liked the vicar we had when we first got married....this one is an asshole!

The vicar turns to jimin "your vowes Mr park" jimin nods "they aren't long..." Jimin turns to me and holds both my hands "park jungkook....the reason I wanted to get married today is simple....our first marriage wasn't our choice...it was a sad time in our lives....my father was ill and it was our only option for us to become rulers of this country....im so sorry for the times I've annoyed you...or times when I've made you sad....but I promise....I swear on our children's life....that I will love and protect you until our last days together....we have beautiful children and I am so so so happy to call you my omega"

I smile, the vicar looks at me and sighs "Mrs park.." I growl a little...this vicar is a shit vicar! They're meant to be happy on wedding days!! All cause I was a little late! Stupid old wolf...
I look up at jimin "park jimin...you are my alpha...at times I really wanna hurt you....because you can be at times really infuriating...but you're still mine and I'm glad....even though we've not always been strong together.. we've always come back to one another...I promise...I swear on my life....that I will always be by your side...I will help you in any way I can....I love you so so so much and I'm proud to call you my alpha" he smiles

The vicar nods "chin-mae can you bring the rings up here??" I gasp a little and then giggle a little to see chin-mae walking to us holding a small cushion with two rings on it, he holds it out, jimin chuckles and ruffles his hair, he stands by the vicar, jimin takes my left hand, the vicar looks at jimin "do you park jimin take park jungkook as your lawfully wedded wife..... again" jimin nods "I do" he slides the ring on my finger.

I crouch down and kiss Chin-mae's head "thank you baby boy" I struggle but then stand up and take the ring from the cushion, chin-mae sits back down, the vicar looks at me "and park jungkook do you take park jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband....again" I nod and smile "I do" I slide the ring on his finger. The vicar closes the Bible he was holding "then you may kiss the bride.....again"

Jimin pulls me to him and kisses Me, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck kissing back, everyone cheers, I pull away and giggle "it's great to do all of this again" he nods "it is...I love you so much park jungkook" I smile and kiss his cheek "I love you too park jimin" I look over to see yoongi and taehyung helping hoseok stay stood up, jimin chuckles "heel problems??" I nod "he's doing great..."

I look at jin-hyung who was smiling proudly....the namjin wedding is soon!I'm so excited to go to their wedding!! It's gonna be so so cute!! Jimin grabs my hand "shall we go?" I nod "we shall" we walk out the church and get into the horse and carriage, I lean my head on his shoulder "nobody lies when they say wedding days are the happiest days of their life" jimin wraps an arm around me and rests his hand on my baby bump "I have a lot of happiest days....this is top 3" I giggle "do we get to go on a honeymoon this time??" Jimin smirks "once that baby's here of course~"

I hit his chest gently "park jimin behave!" He laughs "okay okay calm down...but yes sweetheart...when the baby is okay to be left with their uncles we will have the best honeymoon ever" I smile "I already look forward to it..."

He lifts my chin and kisses me, I kiss back, he then pulls back "I will always love you...until my last breath" I smile "I love you too....and if I was dying I'd use my last breath to say I love you" he kisses my cheek "let's hope we still have ages on this earth now... we've got a baby to look after" I nod "yeah" I lean my head on his chest and we start the journey to the castle, it a silent ride but it's not an uncomfortable silence. We don't move from the position we're in.

I'm so glad we got married again...it feels nice to know I'm loved...it feels amazing to have me and jimin time...to actually kiss him properly....it's been ages since I've kissed my alpha properly....I guess we haven't actually been paying much attention....I was too focused on Bo-a and now the baby....

I must be a terrible omega...is he in pain??....no cause id feel his pain....is he sad?....no id feel that too....maybe he's happy that I'm not clingy anymore....should I stop clinging to him all together? It must get annoying...
••••••••••
Am I a bad mate???