I'm not ready yet

Jimins pov

Jungkook wakes up about 3 hours later, I don't blame him though,all week I've been rough with him so he must be tired and sore...

Jungkook sits up and yawns "did you sleep well baby boy?" He looks at me and nods "yes jimin-hyung" I chuckle and kiss his cheek "want to go down and talk to my father now?" He nods "yeah come on"

We both get up sorting out our hair, we walk downstairs hand in hand and to my father's office, I knock on the door but no reply, jungkook knocks "alpha?" He slowly opens the door, all the lights were off, I gasp and swing the door wide open and let go of jungkook and run to my father who was on the floor coughing up blood "jungkook get Jin!!!" Jungkook runs out the room

I help lift my dad onto a bed that was in the room next to the office, I sit next to him on the bed, he looks up at me weakly "s-s-son...s-sorry I can't stay any longer. *Cough*...p-please take care of everyone *cough*....including jungkook" tears fall down my cheeks slowly "y-you can't leave me yet"

Jungkook walks in and sighs "Jin said alpha has told him before to stay out the office if he's ill and it's his time..." I growl quietly, dad looks up at jungkook and smiles weakly "c-come here." Jungkook hesitates but walks over and sits the other side of him, dad puts his hand on top of mine, I look at him, tears still falling "d-dont c-cry son....i-im s-so proud of y-you.... y-you'll have everyone here to guide your way to becoming the next best alpha *cough*."

I see jungkook looking away trying to hide his tears that are streaming down his face, dad chuckles weakly "don't cry dear..." Dad holds jungkooks hand as tight as he could (but it was only a loose grip) jungkook looks at him "b-but you can't leave yet
.." dad coughs violently

Tears stream down my face "im not ready to be alpha....I need you...please let Jin help you dad" dad shakes his head "s-son...it's my time to go...you will be a great alpha and a great ruler of this kingdom.... jungkook will guide and help you...I'm really proud of you son" I look at him and cry "s-say hi to mum for me then..." He nods weakly

Dad looks over to jungkook"don't ever stop being you....you will be a park soon...a part of the family....in very proud to call you the new Luna and queen...both of you.....don't ever stop fighting" we both nod, tears streaming down both our cheeks

Jungkook cries harder as my father's body goes limp, he isn't moving, his eyes close and he isn't breathing. I stay silent still with streams of tears, I stand up and look at jungkook, I'm not ready to be alpha...

Jungkook stands up and looks at me "I'm sorry..." I hug him tightly

/////////3 days later//////
"I'm not ready..." Jungkook hugs me tightly "jimin.....your father is proud of you....meaning he is proud to make you alpha...you will be a great alpha and king....you were born to be alpha and you will be the best alpha... I'll help and guide you as much as I can..."

I push him away "no...you don't understand! I can't be alpha because IM not ready! I don't give two shits if you're here or not! I'm not ready to have all that responsibility and power! I'm only 23! I'm the youngest alpha to be crowned!.... UGH! (Great song btw 😂)  how would you know!? You basically lived on the streets and don't know what it's like to loose your parent's!"

Jungkook looks down and then nods "yeah.. you're right I basically did live on the streets... BECAUSE I HAD NO PARENTS!!! They died when I was young!....I understand you've literally just lost your father but don't go taking it all out on me! Because im not dealing with you yelling at me and assuming things!!"

I growl and my eyes turn red "you're answering your alpha back?~" he whimpers quietly but then...slaps me!? I gasp and hold my cheek in my hand and look at him my eyes going back "don't you try and make me submissive jimin!! I may be your omega! And your mate but that doesnt mean you control me!! So while you're in this mood im staying with yoongi...and stay the fuck away from me until you come to your senses"

I scoff and walk away from him, that spoiled omega brat!! All I say is I'm not ready to be alpha and then he yells at me!? Well it's him to won't be able to sleep tonight.. lucky for me I have lots of his possession so I can just sleep in his sented things and fall asleep.

I just lost my dad.....I feel so lonely without him....I don't know what to do....I've now ruined everything with jungkook.....everyone else in the house have been busy so nobody can hang out with me a part from jungkook, but obviously now I've fucked that up too.

Jungkooks pov

"I understand he's lost his dad but yelling at me and saying I don't know how that feels is just being overdramatic and a bitch! Don't you think yoongi? How could he be such a dick about this" I sit on yoongis bed, yoongi looks at me "okay and what did you say to him?"

I look down "I told him to stay the fuck away from me until he comes to his senses..." He sits up quickly "jungkook! You're getting married in Two days! You need to sort this out!" I cross my arms "its not my fault he is a dramatic bitch about everything! He shouldn't take his anger out on me!" Yoongi sighs and goes to say something but is intturrupted by a woman's voice "JIMIN-SHII!!! IM BACK!!"

Yoongi sighs "uh oh.... she's back..." I tilt my head "who?" Yoongi stands up "follow me" I nod, I follow him downstairs to see a girl clinging to jimin, I growl and look at everyone who was just sat watching, I look at Namjoon "what's going on?" He sighs "this is mina...jimins crazy psycho ex" (no offence to mina love her really) I cross my arms "why is she here?"

Hoseok looks at me "she always comes when jimin is more 'vunerable' so when he is sad or angry.....just to get his dick....see?" I look over to them to see mina with her hands traveling up jimins shirt, I look at Tae "can't she see he's mated? Why doesnt he push her off???" Tae sighs "mina doesn't care, all she wants is jimin and doesn't care who will get hurt because of it" Jin nods "and he can't push her away because it's rude and disrespectful for the future alpha to hurt or push away a wolf from another pack since it could damage our pack"

I see her move her hand down to his trousers, THATS IT!!!!

I growl loudly getting hers and jimins attention,jimin looks at me, his eyes filled with fear and anxiety.....I walk over to them and put a fake smile on "heeey guys! Who's your friend jimin?" Mina smirks "I'm mina, jimins girlfriend and mate, who are you? Some maid?" I bite my lip and smirk "aha? Mates right?" She nods, I pull down my t-shirt a little as well as jimins also to show our mating marks, she steps away

"Jimin you cheated on me!? With a maid!?"

I've had enough with this woman,I grab her by her hair and pull her to the door, she falls to the floor, I huff "how about we meet in the middle of all of this? You walk away and I don't kill you?" She growls and stands up "he was mine first! He can't love you! You're worthless!!" She stands up and slaps me

Jimin goes to yell at her but I laugh, everyone was silent, I look at mina "oh hun' do you want to punch me this time? You'll do more damage" she raises her fist but before she can hit me I grab her wrist and bed it behind her back, she screams in pain and I punch her in the face and then open the door and Chuck her out "DONT EVER LAY A FINDER ON ME AGAIN!"

she scoffs "I'll be back!" She stands up and runs away with a bloody nose and probably a broken wrist, I look at jimin who looks away, I roll my eyes "you're welcome!" I walk past him and back into yoongis room, I lay on the floor and sigh

Maybe marriage should wait.. just for a little bit longer....until jimin calms down...
All I want is my baby mochi back... (watch BTS carpool kareoke with James Corden 😂😂)