special

Jungkooks pov

I look at my wrist, my eyes widen...

.

.

.

.

..

.

.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jimin is holding my wrist with his... fangs?! Dug into my wrist...I feel him sucking my blood, I wince again "s-s-stop..."

He lets my wrist go and sits up straight, my eyes widen even more,I shuffle back a little looking down at my wrist...

((Ignore the mic))

He looks at me,his eyes are bright red...
He tilts his head "baby what's wrong??" I lift up my wrist without saying anything he gasps "I did that?....c-can I clean it?"

Before I can respond he grabs my wrist and licks the mark, it was a vampires bite mark, I look at him and watch him lick he blood off of it, he then sits back up and gasps "I'm sorry....I don't know what came over me....I just smelt your blood and then couldn't control myself..." I hesitate but nod "just like he said.... you'd crave my blood..."

I put my hand on his cheek "you're really here.." he nods "yes....why what happened???" I cry and hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around me

Namjoon sighs "y'know how jungkook had white wings before?? And all our parents were here??" Jimin nods "wait....you have black wings again!" He strokes my wings, I nod. Namjoon nods "that's because....mina hit you will a spell that changed you into a vampire...it could've changed you into a demon but Lucifer chose vampire... He then contracted jungkook and told him he could save you.... obviously jungkook wanted to save you.... however in return Lucifer wanted his innocence....jungkook can't see or speak to Bo-a or any of the other angels....he's back to being a fallen angel....just to save you"

Jimin makes me look at him "you can't see Bo-a or your mum...why would you do this?" Tears fall down my cheeks "this sounds bad.....but I've gotten most my life without my mum....and I know Bo-a is okay and in a better place....I need you jimin....I am nothing without you... I don't care if anything happens to us now....as long as we're together I'll be okay..."

Jimin smiles "you really do amaze me jungkook....can I still see Bo-a?" I nod "yeah....you can because technically you didn't sin....I did...I went against God..." He sighs and looks around and then looks at Jennie and growls "why is she here?" I sigh "honestly...I'm still not sure....she started by being mean and a bitch...but then she was being nice....and she was one of the only people who thought you'd wake up...everyone kept telling me you wouldn't come back....you were gone..."

Jimin tilts his head "does it change that I'm not a normal wolf anymore?" I shake my head "if course not.... we're both not normal anymore but that just makes us special..." Yoongi rolls his eyes "how cute....do you know exactly how much of jungkooks blood you'll need?"

Jimin shrugs "I don't know....I guess when i get hungry?....I'm not too sure" I shrug "well whenever you get hungry just come find me" Jin sighs "but kook....if he drinks too much-"
"He won't...I know he won't...so stop thinking bad things about it.... he's just woken up..." I look at Jin, he sighs "okay... sorry"

I lean my head on jimins shoulder, he pulls me into his lap and leans his head on top of mine "you really did all of this for me??" I nod "you are my mate...you know I'd die for you if I had too....you own my heart and always will"
The rain stops finally and the sun comes out,taehyung chuckles "seems like you've made everyone happy, even god! It's stopped raining"

Taemin tilts his head "do you think God told Lucifer to do this???" I look at him "why would he do that?" He shrugs, Jennie intturrupts "that's true...if you think about it....god did nothing during this whole thing..... Lucifer is literally the devil...meaning he's evil....so why would he allow you to 1) say goodbye to the angels and 2) actually get your mate back without him killing the both of you.... And you said he sounded normal....and it's assumed that God controls dreams and nightmares..."

Namjoon gasps "maybe god saw that you need jimin to live so let you sin and let the devil do his thing...BUT made some sort of deal or something...both are rulers of a kingdom....it is guessed that Lucifer had a wife or husband that died...not sure how....so maybe that's why he helped....he knew how you felt..." My eyes widen "maybe...."

Jimin chuckles "is that really important? The important thing is that we're all together now..." I nod, Jennie disappears back to hell after saying goodbye and sorry again, i look at jimin "thats right....should we all go home?? I'm soaked" taehyung smirks "in what way?~" hoseok rolls his eyes "tae that is gross" taehyung laughs "what? Jimin is hot as fuck as a vampire!" I roll my eyes and stand up, jimin stands up as well and grabs my hand

I look at taehyung "I am wet meaning my clothes are wet from the rain....not that way....and stop being innapropriate chin-mae and jiyoung are here" he chuckles "oh yeah.... sorry" chin-mae runs and hugs jimin "daddy!!!" Jimin picks him up "hello baby boy!....where's your brother?" He giggles "he's at home with uncle Felix and uncle Han!" Jimin nods "I see."

Chin-mae gasps "daddy your eyes are so cool!!" I let go of jimins hand and make my wings disappear and my eyes normal, I walk to taehyung and whisper "speak about my husband like that again I will rip you limb from limb, he's mine understand me taehyung?" He gulps and nods "yes jungkook..."

I smile innocently and walk back to jimin "let's go home?" He nods "okay..."

/////////

We all walk home,
Jimin is a vampire.....that's gonna take me ages to get use to.....what If he hurts me....or chin-mae???

Was this a good idea???
I-im not 100% sure now.......