beautiful...

Jungkooks pov

Jimin starts to dance, he knows I hate him dancing to this, it's so sexual and jimin knows exactly how to dance properly, he's like a professional dancer and he's so talented....((top video))

J

imin smirks and looks at me "like my dancing princess?" I cross my arms "it's not fair! You're amazing at dancing!" I pout, anti giggles "is this really something you two are gonna argue about??" Jimin shrugs "probably"

I roll my eyes "no we aren't going to argue about it because we are adults.... but let's say no more sexual songs okay?" Dark nods "I think we all agree to that....why not Disney songs??" Me and anti gasp "LET IT GO!!"

Jimin groans "why did you suggest this??" Dark shrugs "just let them be kids" me and anti jump up while jimin sits down next to dark
••••••••

The next few hours are full of laughs, singing and dancing, today was fun.
It has now ended up with anti sat next to dark with his head on his shoulder and me led on top of jimin who is asleep, he's led on his stomach so I am led on his back directly on top of him

Dark looks at me "is he comfortable with that?" I nod "trust me, I've done worse...." Anti laughs "I honestly don't wanna know what worse is" I laugh "it's not that bad" I hear jimin groan "princess itch my back for me" I roll my eyes and then sit up so I am sitting on his ass

I itch his back, he chuckles "thanks baby that's much better" I giggle and then kiss his head "you're very welcome" I grab my drink and take a sip, anti sits up and looks at us "do you call him daddy? Or master ever?" I spit out my drink and cough, I climb off jimin and jimin sits up "uh...."

Jimin pat's my back and then looks at anti "no....he calls me alpha,jimin,babe, nothing kinky" I nod and stop coughing, I look at anti "why??" Anti shrugs "I was just curious....when we first met jimin he said that he liked to be called da-"
Jimin intturrupts him by yawning really dramatically

Dark chuckles "anti, we shouldn't poke at their personal life" anti nods "okay, sorry darky" dark kisses anti and anti kisses back passionately,I stick my tongue out "ewwwww gross!" I cover my eyes. I hear jimin laugh

Anti Huffs "jungkook you kiss jimin, what's the difference?" I move my hand and look at him "it's gross....the noises....Ew...you kissed so passionately....ewwew" dark rolls his eyes "when you kiss a person passionately it does make a noise" I roll my eyes "no shit Sherlock, plus me and jimin haven't kissed like that in awhile so I can call it gross"

Anti tilts his head "you haven't kissed like that??" Jimin shakes his head "no....just short sweet ones recently...I guess we're to focused on other things then being passionately kissing 24/7" I nod "we have kids now....no time for kissing" anti nods "aha I see....are you sad about it???"

Jimin nods "sometimes....there are times when I want to hold jungkook in my arms and kiss him for hours....but min-jun is normally awake or he is dealing with chin-mae and wont let anyone help" I sigh "I guess there have been many times when I wanted to sit in your arms while we watch a movie, cuddled up under a blanket, sharing passionate kisses...but we haven't got time anymore"

Dark smiles "so that's why you guys are away from home for awhile??" We both nod, anti smirks and stands up "shall we watch a movie??" We all nod, dark gasps "put on a horror movie!" I gulp, jimin shakes his head "my princess doesn't like horror"

Anti pouts "oh okay......what do you want to watch Kookie?" I shake my head "we can watch a horror movie, I know my jiminie will protect me" jimin kisses my head and pulls me into his lap with his arms wrapped around me tightly

Dark looks at us "you sure? We can find another movie" I shake my head "no need, I'll be fine" anti smiles "yay! Let's watch childsplay!" I lean my head back on to jimins shoulder "is that the Chuckie doll???" Dark nods "yea,is that okay?" I nod "yea..."

I move my hands to jimins shirt,anti starts the movie and then sits down next to dark again
~~~~~~~~~

We watch the movie,well dark,anti and jimin watch the movie,I hide my face in the crook of jimins neck and grip his shirt tightly shaking. Jimin rubs my back "shhhhh calm down Princess, this isn't real.....I'm here....calm down" I look at the screen and then scream and hide my face again

I shake my head "I can't watch......alpha I'm scared" jimin nods "guys we're gonna go stand outside for a moment...be right back" anti and dark nod "okay"
Jimin stands up,he doesn't even have to hold me im clinging to him that tight

My legs are around his waist and my arms are around his neck, I have tears rolling down my cheeks.
Jimin walks outside the room and then walks out to the garden. He puts me down and looks at me, he wipes my tears "take a deep breath Princess..."

I take a deep breath and then look around quickly when I hear something, jimin grabs my hands "calm down....it's just the wind....look at me" I hesitate but look at him, he gives off a calming scent helping me calm down, jimin kisses my hand "I need you to calm down....it's not real....it's just a movie and you are safe okay??"

I nod "o-okay..." He pulls me into a hug, I grip the back of his shirt and hug back, I gasp a little "lookie...a shooting star" he turns Around, we watch the shooting star, he kisses my head make a wish princess"

I wish for a happy future with my husband,that neither of us will be in pain anymore

he wraps an arm around me,I smile and lean into his touch, he looks at me "what did you wish for princess?" I giggle "can't tell you...it won't come true" he nods "oh yes...my bad" I stare up at the sky....it's so beautiful....

Jimin smiles "wanna sleep under the stars tonight? Will that help?" I nod "yes please

Jimin smiles "wanna sleep under the stars tonight? Will that help?" I nod "yes please....and hold me tight...don't let me go" he nods "I will never let you go....you are mine and I love you so much okay??" I smile and nod
••••••••••

We get a blanket and pillow from inside and we sit together by a tree looking up at the stars, jimin has his arm around me while I lay down next to him with my head on his chest "the sky is so beautiful..." Jimin plays with my hair "that is exactly what I say about you....you're so beautiful jungkook and anybody can see that"

I blush and look at him "why are you suddenly saying this?? You sound like you're about to tell me something bad" he shakes his head "I'm not....just wanted to take your mind off scary or bad things" I smile and kiss him and then pull away "thank you jimin" he kisses my head "don't thank me baby, I will do everything for you...any time...I promise to protect you" I smile wider and snuggle closer to him and close my eyes "I feel safe in your arms" be plays with my hair "I'm glad, I will always protect you"

I slowly drift off into sleep while taking jimins scent in

Today went really fast,we did some amazing kareoke and then we had a small nap and then all of this happened.... tonight was so much fun....and I'm so glad we're having this time away together.... it'll bring us closer again.....I hope

The most beautiful part of the day was seeing my alpha laugh and smile properly again....I'm so happy that he can smile properly again....all of us can....