first argument

Jungkooks pov

I can't sleep without my mate...

I groan "ugh! Stupid mates!"
There is a knock on the door, I stand up and open it to see a boy who looks around my age smiling "um...can I help you?" He nods "the names Felix! I'm sir parks butler! I heard there was a new Princess and wanted to come say hello....but don't tell sir park, he'd kill me" wow he's....got a lot to say

Wait...

"Princess!?? Who!?" Felix tilts his head "you?.....oh! Not many people know! Sir park is the next king...I thought he told you?" I shake my head "no jimin doesn't tell me much" Felix sighs "well I can answer an-" "FELIX!!!"
I Jump and Felix rolls his eyes "that's sir park now...I'll come back later to answer any questions okay?" I nod "thank you Felix, see you later" he runs off quickly

Jimin is the next king!? He's a prince!?? Why the fuck didn't I know!! I just thought he was a tough alpha and that his father owned a big company or something...and why am I Princess!?? If anything I should be a prince! I'm a boy!!!!!
Anyways....

I decide to take a stroll around the...castle...I walk out my room and walk downstairs, I look around "hmm I wonder where everyone is....can I leave?" I walk to the door and go to open it but hear a laugh from behind me, I jump and turn around..."y-y-yoongi..." He smirks and crosses his arms "where do you think you're going pup?"

I huff "don't call me that! I am a wolf! And I'm going out cause I'm bored" yoongi chuckles "yeah...good luck with that...the guards have been told to make sure you never leave unless with one of us alphas..." I cross my arms and pout "well that's stupid" yoongi rolls his eyes "just go and chew a couch or something pup, stop whining before I kill you"

"Whatever" I walk past yoongi and look around, I bump into someone, I fall to the floor and wince "ow!" I look up to see a man with blonde hair looking worried, I stand up "who are you?" The man gulps "i-im taemin...I'm sorry Princess I didn't see you..." I huff "whatever just be careful...why do you look so scared?"

He looks down "sir park is just scary, especially when he's in a bad mood..." Of course jimin is scary....I roll my eyes "that son of a wolf! I'll go speak to him...the way he treats you guys is horrible, later on find Felix and come to my room, I have a few questions" he nods "yes Princess" he bows and walks away.

I walk to a room which I assume is jimins office, I knock on the door, the door opens and I see Felix holding a tray of food and drinks and sat down around a table was taehyung,yoongi,jimin, Namjoon,hoseok and jin, the all look at me, I cross my arms "jimin I need to talk with you"

Yoongi smirks "use protection~" I glare at him "jimin...please" jimin Huffs and stands up "fine" he follows me just outside, I look up at him (yes jimin is taller since it fits well) and pout "why didn't you tell me you were royalty?" He growls which makes me whimper "who told you?" I stand my ground "all your butler's and maids keep calling me Princess! Don't take it out on them!"

Jimins eyes start turning red, he's trying to make me submissive!?

I can feel myself submitting to him, I look away from him and huff "stay away from me jimin..." I push past him and run to my room, I'm very proud of myself for standing my ground and not submissing....but without my mate I'm gonna be in constant pain...

I just want to go home.....