BANG!

Jimins pov

Everyone is sat together on multiple blankets talking to one another, jungkook and his mum were still sat over by the flowers, Bo-a jumps on me and sits on my lap "what is nanny and mummy doing??" I shrug "I have no idea baby"

My dad chuckles "your Luna us learning how to use her powers...look" I look at jungkook to see him holding his arm up in front of him towards a stone and the stone being in mid-air....my mum giggles "she is certainly a special angel..."

I look down "is he supposed to go back to heaven???" My dad shakes his head "no of course not, God gave jungkook a second chance...if he was meant to go back, god would've taken him back....god loves each and every one of us.... including you jimin....he was wants you all to have a nice and happy life.... reason why were all here now"

I look at my dad and then back at jungkook who was laughing with his mum, I smile "he looks so happy...." My mum puts her hand on my shoulder "do you want to know what they're talking about??" I hesitate but nod, she giggles "they're talking about you....listen closely" I listen Into jungkooks and his mother's conversation

"Eomma he is the best alpha, I couldn't ask for a better one"

"Jungkook....tell me about him"

I watch jungkook giggle and smile wider, I stop listening and chuckle "they really are....." Bo-a giggles "mummy loves you a lot daddy..." I smile and kiss her head "and I love mummy with all my heart" I look over to jungkook to see him smiling looking at me

He gestures for me to come to him, I hesitate but look at dad who is holding min-jun, he nods "go on, I've got them" Bo-a sirs in my mum's lap, I nod and then stand up and walk over to jungkook and his mum, I sit down next to jungkook who grabs my hand

His mum smiles "my daughter has been telling me all about you" I blush a little and look down "im sorry..." She tilts her head "for what? She said you've taken care of her and taught her so much, she loves you so much....please continue treating her nicely"

I nod "I wouldn't dare treat her wrongly....your daughter is the best person in my life...she owns my whole heart and I'm so happy to call her mine" jungkook leans her head on my shoulder and giggles "you have my whole heart aswell alpha..."

I kiss jungkooks head, jungkook sighs "does me being an angel change anything??" I shake my head "of course not! I love you no matter what, I always have and I always will....until my last breath" his mum giggles "I'll let you to be alone for a little bit" she stands up and walks over to everyone else

Jungkook puts his wings away and his eyes turn back to their normal brown colour, he doesn't let go of my hand, I turn so I'm facing him,I grab both his hands and hold them tightly "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you so so so so much" Jungkook looks at me "I love you too jimin...I always have....the first time I saw you....I was 6 years old....I fell in love with you....and when you told me I was going to be your queen Made me that happiest I had ever been..."

He looks down "but then you started to bully me...and I never knew why....no matter what you did to me...I always loved you....I always had the necklace you gave to me...I never gave up hope....and look where we are now... we're together....we have three beautiful children....and we're in love"

I make him look at me "I'm so sorry for all of that when I bullied you... It was when my mother passed....I was stressed and took it all out on you and I regret that....another thing I regret is using my alpha voice on you.... I've messed up so many times....I honestly wonder sometimes why you're still with me..."

He smiles "because I know everything you do bad is because of a good reason, you were angry and stressed and i pushed your last nerve so you used your alpha voice....in school you were stressed like you said....I will always come back to you jimin" he pulls down his shirt a little exposing his collarbone with our mating mark on it, he then pulls the top of my shirt down revealing mine "these connect us jimin....I am yours and you are mine....that will never change...no matter what happens I will always come back to you and i will always love you"

I put my hand on his cheek "and I will always come back to you.....you're so perfect....I'm so happy that you're mine and nobody else's.....how did I get so lucky?" Jungkook giggles and nuzzles my hand "how we met when we found out we were mates wasn't ideal....you pounced on me" I chuckle "I did....cause your scent was addicting...it still is....but I can control myself now....then I was hormonal and all I wanted to do was tease people and be an annoying alpha"

Jungkook nods "and that you did" I pout "and I'm sorry about that" jungkook laughs a little "don't apologize,you were cute back then..." I smirk "so I'm not cute now?" He shakes his head "no you aren't.... you're hot instead~" I roll my eyes and blush "oh shush"

We both laugh, I hold both his hands again and we lock eyes, his eyes still hold the galaxy, beautiful doe eyes....so big and beautiful....he smiles and then moves closer to me and kisses my cheek "thank you for everything jimin..." I tilt my head "why are you thanking me??? I've done nothing" he shakes his head "but you have!"

I raise an eyebrow "what?" He giggles "you've shown me that not all alphas are mean....that alphas are capable of caring....that I can be loved! You stayed by my side when I nearly died! You stayed by my side when I had the twins... you've always been there for me and showed me that i can be cared for...that I'm not worthless and a disappointment....and I appreciate everything you've done for me....you taught me how to love myself...I love you so much...you really are the best alpha I could've asked for"

Tears were rolling down his cheeks, I wipe his tears "don't cry baby.... you've also helped me...you taught me not to be a selfish brat...I know at times I can be mean and I might have a slight problem with keeping calm in certain situations so I lash out in anger....you taught me to love and appreciate everything and everyone around me...you also taught me to love myself....you taught me to care about others....I love you so mu- WATCH OUT!" I push jungkook out the way so he falls into the patch of flowers

*BANG*

"JIMIN!
"Daddy!"
"Son!!"
"Jimin wake up!!!!!"