the visit...

3rd person

"YOONGI WAKE UP OR I'LL THROW A SANDLE AT YOUR HEAD!!" Jin yells while banging on yoongis bedroom door

This morning everyone was panicking since it was the day the English king and queen were visiting, jin had given everyone a job

Jin- wake everyone up and make sure everyone is ready

Jimin- look after twins and get them dressed and ready

Namjoon- go out and get some food
Taehyung- go with Namjoon

Hoseok- make sure everywhere is clean

Felix-keep an eye out for the English king and queen

Taemin- double check that everyone and everything is tidy and ready

Yoongi wasn't given a job since he is still in bed

Jungkook- (job given by everyone else) take a bath and relax and take time to get ready

Everyone finished their jobs
Everyone was up and ready, the twins were in (picture above)
Jimin, Namjoon, taehyung,hoseok,Jin,Felix,taemin, yoongi were all in suits with blue ties, jungkook was in a short pink dress with heels on

Jungkook held Bo-a and jimin held chin-mae, jungkook and jimin aren't back to how they used to be but they don't hate one another, which is good
Since jimin has been back they haven't kisses or even hugged, the sleep in the same room but on seperate beds

Felix smiles "they're here!"

Everyone stands by the door, taemin and Felix open the door and bow, jungkook and jimin step forward and smile

The English king and queen walk in and smile, the king looks at jimin "it's good to see you again jimin" jimin nods "nice you see you too dark.....and of course anti it's lovely to see you again" the queen smiles "you too jimin"

Jungkook steps back a little but jimin stops him "anti, dark this is my wife and omega ju-"
"Jungkook...it's nice to see you again" anti smiles

Jungkook waves and smiles "you too anti.....we met at mine and jimins wedding party" dark chuckles "of course how could I forget"

Anti hesitates but walks over to the couple and gasps "are these your pup's?" Jungkook nods "this is Bo-a my beautiful princess and jimin is holding chin-mae my handsome prince" anti giggles, dark walks over to the couple "they certainly look a lot like jimin"

Jungkook nods "they do don't they..." Jungkook looks at jimin and then looks down, anti tilts his head "you've fallen out...I can feel it" jimins eyes widen "uh....n-no...well..." He nods

Dark chuckles and looks at everyone else "can you give us a minute with the parks?" Everyone nods, Jin takes Bo-a and Namjoon takes Chin-mae and then everyone leaves.... we're going to get scolded

Anti giggles "why have you fallen out?" I look up at him "It was when jimin came to England...the day he left...was the day I had given birth...he left me with two newborn babies" anti gasps "that's terrible!" Jimin nods "I know it was....but my father always taught me that I should put the country before myself....and if I didn't come and visit England that could've started a war..."

Dark nods "that's understandable..." Anti looks at dark "but he-" dark growls "anti" he goes silent and looks down, jungkook sighs "we've kinda sorted it out.... we're civil now..." Jimin nods "we're not breaking up.. we're taking it slow..."

Dark nods and goes to say something but is intturrupted by Jin "sorry to interrupt but neither of you have even hugged since jimin has been back... normally when alphas leave for a while when they return their omegas are all over them...not letting them go.... your Highness...please help them become normal again...I miss having to scold them for nearly having sex in the kitchen...I miss hearing jungkooks giggles when jimin and him are playing like two year olds"

Dark nods "I'll do my best...thank you" Jin nods and walks away, anti whispers something to dark and dark nods "okay...since we're only here today and tomorrow we are going to take your children away with us" jimin and jungkook start growling "no" anti giggles "not actually taking them away, they'll be back...only until you get along and are normal again... you must remember jimin that Korea could be attacked at any time and your leadership has to be strong....they will be leaving with us tomorrow...the quicker you two get along the quicker they'll come back"

Jungkook and jimin look at one another and then nod "okay..." Jungkook looks down "I'll pack up their stuff....I'll also give you the formula for them since they can't have my milk" anti nods "come on, I'll follow you and you show me how to care and look after your twins" jungkook nods

Jungkook and anti walk away, dark chuckles "you have a cute one don't you jimin?" Jimin nods "yeah... he's so beautiful....he's so clever and amazing....he deserves so much" dark crosses his arms and smirks "you're whipped....it seems like the twins won't be staying with me and anti for a while....if you want my advice....take it slow, don't leave his side and always be there for him...do things together and have fun....I'm sure your brother wouldn't mind taking over for a while, so you can build up your relationship"

Jimin sighs and looks at dark "what if I fuck up again?" Dark shrugs "if Jungkook really loves you he'll understand and you'll be able to fix it....never assume things about him though....and NEVER cheat on him" jimin nods "I would never..."

Dark nods and smiles "now...let's get this business trip done so you and your mate can have bonding time"
Jimin chuckles and nods

((Two days later)))

"Bye bye Bo-a and chin-mae! Eomma loves you so so so so so so so so much! Please don't forget me" jungkook hugs the twins kissing both lots making them giggle, anti smiles "we have to go now..." Jimin hugs the twins and kisses their heads "you'll be back soon! Eomma and Appa will work hard and become the best couple in the world! Just for you two"

Anti takes the twins, everyone else had said goodbye to the twins already, jungkook had packed up all their stuff and given it to dark

Anti and dark get into a car after putting the twins in their car seats they drive off, jungkook and jimin wave and then look at one another and sigh, jimin looks at the floor "so...what should we do now?" Jungkook shrugs "try to get along?"

Felix gasps "let's have a movie night!" Jungkook nods "I'm gonna go change!" He runs off to his room, everyone sits on the couch waiting for jungkook, jungkook walks out a few minutes later in one of jimins massive hoodies and boxers (he doesn't bother putting trousers on since they're all family he doesn't care)

He looks around for a place to sit and pouts "I can't sit down...I don't wanna sit on the floor!" Yoongi Huffs "sit on someones lap it's not rocket science" jungkook looks at everyone and shrugs he then takes a seat on

Jins lap who was next to Namjoon and jimin, Jin chuckles and kisses jungkooks head earning a small growl from jimin, jungkook ignores it and we watch loads of horror films, we watch IT2 and Jin accidentally pushes jungkook off his lap so he lands on the floor, he cuddles into namjoons side shaking because he's scared, jungkook whines but then stops when he is lifted into someone's lap, he snuggles close to their chest and smiles, their scent is soothing and calming and making him feel sleepy...