reunion...

Jungkooks pov

We arrived back at the castle, before we walk in I look at jimin "jimin??" He nods "yes baby?" I look down "am I a bad mate??" He makes me look at him "yes...."
My eyes widen "I...I thought so..." He nods "you don't give me attention anymore! You're to focused on our dead daughter! She's dead....she isn't coming back....and now this baby is just making it worse!"

Tears form in my eyes, he steps back a little "it's like I don't even exist in your mind!!" I shake my head "you do! It's just..." He scoffs "I don't wanna hear it....you're a bad mate....and a bad omega..." Tears roll down my cheeks, he forces me to look at him "don't be so pathetic and cry...be gald I'm a good actor...or everyone would know how much of a terrible mate you are" he starts to walk inside, I look down again letting tears fall "I was right....I am a terrible mate"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

"-ungkook!!! Jungkook!!! Kook! Wake up!!"
I gasp and sit up, I look around to see all my friend's gathered around me "w-what h-happened??" Taehyung crouches down "you got out of the carriage with jimin and fainted...are you okay" jimin crouches next to me "baby-" I look at him "a-a-am i-i a bad mate??"

He tilts his head "baby where has this come from??" Tears roll down my cheeks "answer the question!!" He shakes his head "if course you aren't, I love you with all my heart.." I look down "b-but I have been so distant lately....and when we are together I just cling to you...I'm a bad mate...I'm so sorry"

Jimin wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap "calm down baby.... whatever you just saw or heard while you were passed out isn't true....I love you so so so much and I'm very happy that you are my mate, you are the best mate in the whole world!....do you wanna tell me what you heard??" I look at him "y-y-you said I was a bad mate...and that I shouldn't be pathetic and cry...you said that I should be glad you're a good actor because if you weren't everyone would know how much of a bad mate I am......you said horrible things to me..."

His eyes widen "I did???? Baby none of that is true I assure you...and can I point out I am a Terrible actor" jin-hyung nods "he is....trust me" I smile weakly and lean my head on jimins shoulder taking in his scent. Felix looks at me "do you know why you passed out??" I shake my head "no....I didn't even know.."

Han looks at me and jimin "it could be you were to overwhelmed with your thoughts....were you anxious or worried about something during the journey here??" I sigh and nod "I was convincing myself that I was a bad mate...a bad mother....and a bad omega....I was worried that jimin was in pain because I was so distant...so I guess I was worrying" Han nods "you may have had a panic attack then"

Hoseok nods "he's had some before...when he lived with the girls...he had at least 3 a day...some would be really bad..." I close my eyes, jimin stands up holding me "please don't think those things about yourself baby, im not in pain...I understand why you are a little distant...but maybe this baby will bring us close again....you are an amazing mother... chin-mae adores you....you are amazing with kids and you are so kind....and you are a great omega okay?? So stop worrying and try and think of positive things"

Yoongi chuckles "you two are actually so adorable" I blush a little and then get down out of jimins grip "im sorry for causing all this drama" Namjoon chuckles "don't apologize kook, take it slow okay?" I nod "yeah okay...thank you all by the way" they all nod and smile. Jimin grabs my hand "I wanna show you something" I tilt my head "okay?....wait where is my son?" Taemin chuckles "he's inside playing hide and seek with his friends"

I nod "I see..." Jin giggles "we'll look after him...you two go" I smile. Jimin puts a billfold on me and takes my hand and leads me somewhere. I bump into something, jimin gasps "sorry baby!" I pout "it's okay" I then gasp as I'm lifted up. We continue walking, well I say we, jimin walked while carrying me.

We stop somewhere, he puts me down and I hear a switch. I feel him standing behind me, he takes my blindfold off. I rub my eyes a little and then gasp and my eyes widen "it's so beautiful....." We were stood on the roof of the castle, I can see the whole town....it's so pretty. Since it's dark it's even more beautiful...jimin wraps his arms around me resting his hands on my baby bump "what you're seeing now is what I see every time I see you....I see something pretty...no... gorgeous....something I want to look at for hours on end....you're so pretty jungkook....and I want you to see that..."

I put my hands on top of his and smile "you're so sweet jimin...the town looks so beautiful....the lights shine...they really light up the night sky" jimin then turns me around so I'm facing him "your smile lights up the night sky...your eyes hold the whole galaxy...I'm so happy that you're mine and nobody else's....I have a suprise for you...." I tilt my head "okay?? Shouldn't we be down with the rest??"

He nods "we'll go down soon...I want you to cover your eyes and don't open until I say" I nod and cover my eyes "so much blind trust in my life..." He chuckles. I feel him move away and I then hear a door open and close. I tilt my head "j-jimin?" I feel him next to me "I'm still here....open your eyes baby"

I hesitate but open my eyes and gasp, I step back a little looking in front of me, I tear up "d-d-dad?"
In front of me stood my father holding flowers and a small bag, he nods "hello jungkook...."