fallen angle in disguise

Jungkooks pov

"Jimin we have to go..." Jimin nods, I was dressed in some black ripped jeans, a button-up white shirt and some converse, jimin was in black jeans and grey t-shirt with some converse. We both say goodbye to everyone and walk out the castle

We walk to the car and climb in, jimin looks at me as he starts the car "we'll get them back princess..." I nod "I know...I just feel like there is something weird that's going to happen..."

After a few moments we arrive at the address we were given, it was a graveyard that nobody comes to anymore, we climb out the car and walk into the graveyard, we look around "we are in the right place right jimin??" Jimin nods "yes, they should be here!"

I look around and growl "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" My eyes then widen when chin-mae contacts me through mind-link "no mummy you have to run away! Please mummy run away!! Don't let them take you!!! Please mummy!!!!" I tilt my head "chin-mae? What are you talking about?"

Chin-mae doesn't reply, we hear a chuckle behind us, we both turn around. My eyes widen "d-d-dad? I-is t-that y-you?" Stood Infront of us was...I think my dad....but he has black wings and red eyes....he nods "it's me jungkook~"

I step forward a little "why did you do this?" I see a group of people holding chin-mae and min-jun, i look at them...they aren't hurt... My dad chuckles "you can have your children back BUT we want something in return" I nod "anything! Just give me my children back!" Dad walks to me,he stops in front of me, jimin growls loudly.

Dad traces his index finger across my cheek down my neck..."we want your power...meaning we want you jungkook....the process is painful...and you will die..." I push him away from me, jimin stands in front of me growling "you put a finger on him I will personally kill you!"

I look at my dad "what powers?" Dad laughs "you haven't found out yet??...you aren't normal jungkook....no no no.....you are a fallen angel...you sinned in heaven! You sinned so we're kicked out!! Just like me!! Your mother died because it was you killed her!!.....you have powers that nobody else does! You are very powerful!....we NEED your powers because mine are weak.... I'm giving you a choice alpha....your wife...or your kids?"

Jimin looks at me, I tear up a little and sigh "the kids..." Jimins eyes widen "what?! No!" I gently push jimin away from me, I glare at dad "give jimin the kids" dad shakes his head "give me the powers first" I shake my head "the kids first"

Dad growls "you are testing my patience jungkook, give.me.the.powers!" I growl back "give jimin the kids!!!" Dad laughs "fine... you wanna do this the hard way?" he looks at the group and nods,I then gasp when they hold a knife to Chin-mae's neck, one of the group members was now holding min-jun and holding a knife to his chest

My eyes widen, dad smirks "now give me the powers or they will die!!" I look at chin-mae who looks at me "m-m-mummy..." He has tears rolling down his cheeks, jimin goes to yell something but the next event makes me snap, my father walks over to chin-mae and slaps him "shut it you rat!! Do you want to die?!!!!" I see the knife cuts his neck a little

I growl loudly "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SON!!!!!" They all look at me, my eyes turn yellow and I glare at them

"Let my son go" Dad smirks "well well well~ you're trying to use your powers against me?" I hear one of the group members whisper "m-master i-if his wings show we're screwed" my dads face drops a little but he tries to hide it

"Let my son go"
Dad smirks "well well well~ you're trying to use your powers against me?" I hear one of the group members whisper "m-master i-if his wings show we're screwed" my dads face drops a little but he tries to hide it

dad spreads his black wings and I hear jimin scream in pain,I look at jimin to see he is tied up in a rope that is also cutting at his skin, I look back at my dad, my eyes start to glow, his eyes widen a little. "You hurt my children and my alpha, you deserve to die in hell!!!!!!"

....................jimins pov............

I scream in pain when I feel my skin being sliced open by this rope, I look at jungkook and my eyes widen

He has wings!!! His dads eyes widen and he steps back "y-y-you're using your powers?" Jungkook doesn't say anything, he walks to me and puts his hand on the rope and it disappears, he looks back at his father "command your group to drop the knives"

Jungkook slowly walks towards his father, his father shakes his head "kill the boys!!!" Jungkook glares at the group,the group doesn't move. Jungkooks dad growls "I said...kill the boys!!!!" Jungkook growls and grabs his father's throat, the group quickly gasp and let chin-mae and min-jun go, I quickly run over to them and pick min-jun up and hug chin-mae who was crying.

I watch jungkook pin his father against a tree "you're weak!" He father struggles and tries to escape, jungkook spreads his wings so we can't see his dad anymore.

We hear one last scream and then I see rose petals by jungkooks feet, jungkook takes a deep breath and turns to look at me, his wings and eyes turn back to normal,he was also covered in blood....but no body remains... He gasps and runs over to us and hugs chin-mae tightly "are you okay baby boy?! Did they hurt you?!!"

Chin-mae hugs back and shakes his head "no...I'm happy you're okay mummy.... you're a fallen angel" jungkook sighs "I guess I am...." I hand him min-jun and I take chin-mae "a fallen angel....you died and then left heaven and came home......do you remember anything from heaven???"

Jungkook shakes his head "I wish I could....I guess my father erased all my memories....do you still love me jimin? Even though I'm a freak???" I chuckle and kiss his head "of course I love you, I love you no matter what okay?? You're still my princess,my omega and my mate" he smiles "okay....can we go home...I kinda want a rest...."

I nod, I grab his hand....he looks down "I killed my own mum..." I sigh "baby please don't think about what he said... Sure it's a load of rubbish! You're a fallen angel but that doesn't change anything! Yes you have wings..who cares...you have powers...it's fi-"
"But what if I hurt you guys?!" He looks at me

I shake my head "you won't... please stop worrying baby.... we'll sort all of this out tomorrow.... we'll talk about it with Namjoon....he's very cleaver...I promise we'll figure out what exactly is going on okay and what exactly a fallen angel is and is there anything we need to know....but for now lets just be glad we got our kids back"

Jungkook nods and sighs "okay..." We all climb into the car and I start to drive home, jungkook still holds min-jun

A fallen angel.....how didn't he know before.....and why did his father want HIS powers...what powers does Jungkook have?? Is he dangerous???

No

He's still my cute little bunny so nothing will change....that much....

(((A/N: I know this probably makes 0 sense and i will definitely go back and re-write most of this chapter but for now this is an update, I don't feel 100% so I'm sorry if there are mistakes or all of it just doesn't make sense....I tried my hardest)))