𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

The group was in Harper's class all in their seats but in a moment the calmness of two students has vanquished once Harper wrote 'Jane Austen: Does Love Make Sense?'

"No, no, no!" Jason and Maya whined.

"Why no?" Vanessa asked her best friends but turned to Jason giving him a confused look.

"Yeah, Jace." Samantha turned to him with a pointed look. "Why no?"

"Because..." Jason trailed off not knowing what to say. "Because of this!"

He got up from his seat go to the front of the classroom starting to do the tango confusing everyone.

"Let's talk about this instead." Jason smiled nervously. "I agree!" Maya nodded rapidly with the same nervous smile. "Sit." Vanessa told the boy with a confused expression.

Jason fell to the floor sitting causing everyone to look at him in question but Samantha tried her hardest not to laugh.

"In your seat." Vanessa explained furthermore, still sending him the same confused expression.

"Right.  . ." Jason gulped nervously walking over to his seat behind Vanessa.

"Well, alright." Harper smiled. "Jane Austen: Sense and Sensibility. Focus on the loves on two young women."

"Oh, would you look at that." Riley said as she stared at the board blankly before turning to the blonde.

"Miss Austen thought there were two approaches to love." Harper explained. "Sense meaning what?"

"Good, intelligent judgement." Farkle responded.

"And sensibility?" Harper asked once more.

"When feeling is getting in the way of that." Lucas answered.

"So, what you think you should feel versus what you feel?" Harper had said starting her lesson.

"You-you know what's a good book?" Maya questioned nervously. "Hop on Pop." Jason nodded in agreement.

"Come on, Maya." Harper smiled. "What's not to love about figuring out love?"

"Anything about love I adore." Vanessa smiled in agreement. "Even if it's hate and love."

"Help me." Maya begged Riley who sat next to her.

"Mm-mm." Riley shook her head. "No. I'm out of this. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy whatever happens for once."

"Charlie Gardener." Harper called upon the boy. "Unbelievable." Riley frowned sighing.

"I saw the movie of this." Charlie said. "Why?" Everyone in the classroom asked.

"Cause I'm sensitive." Charlie smiled. "Why?" Everyone questioned once again.