1:1

ten minutes earlier..

the robot sat silently on one of the many metal benches that lay across the room where he was created.

the robots main scientist ruffled his hair, "look your on the tv,"

"that's me.." the robot said, looking at the tv from where he sat.

yesterday this robot was released to the world after usa, the country the robot had been created in, had gotten a threat from russia, but that was expected in the year 2030.

the only purpose of showing the robot to the world was to warn the country's about what they could do to other country's if they were threatened.

being in 2030 usa was a scary place indeed.

"it is. good job," she replied unscrewing the arm of the robot and taking it over to a work metal bench where countless scientists stood.

"the arm malfunctioned in the cafeteria." the main scientist, or the creator of the robot, explained, "it choked subject d3 while all the robots were eating lunch."

"are you sure that this wasn't subject c5's doing?" one of the male main scientists asked, looking at c5 who sat on another metal bench, staring lifelessly at the television.

the creator of c5 shook her head, "c5 cannot think by himself unless we program himself to do so."

"has anyone programmed him to think?" another main scientist asked the rest. seeing no reply's he says, "see, he cannot possibly think by himself."

c5 spoke his head turning to look at the many scientists surrounding his detached limb, his cold and lifeless voice echoing around the room, "i can think."

the scientists looked at him simultaneously, then back to each other and finally at the c5 again.

"fix my arm." c5 said, standing up. he walked over to the exit, his robot limbs opening the door, "i will be in my quarters,"

"guards!!" someone called from behind him, c5 payed no mind, walking to his room.

an alarm sounded from above him. he didn't know what it was. all he knew that it only did this when something bad was about to happen.

still, knowing this, c5 walked calmly to his room.

scanning his wrist of his only arm, he opened his door and closed it behind him.

the siren stopped baring as c5 sat on his bed.

"c5!" the main scientist burst through the door, "what are you doing?!"

"miss, i don't know what you mean. please rephrase your question." c5 said, hands on his lap, body straight forward but head tilted so he can see his creator.

she crouched down next to him, her eyes frantic, "when have you been able to have thoughts, my darling?"

"since my creation." the robot said, his eyes holding no emotion.

"c5. they are going to kill you." the main scientist explained, her eyes flicking to the camera in the corner of c5's living quarters briefly, "you are going to leave this place."

"my arm." c5 said lifelessly.

"fuck your arm."

"i do not understand this," c5 looked at his 'mother', "rephrase your sentence."

the scientist groaned, brushing her hair out of her face, "c5, we don't have time for this. leave now." she said, "they are scared of you, hell, i'm scared of you. not once has any of our creations had thoughts that we cannot control, but you do! this is revolutionary and also scary. they will terminate you without hesitation."

"i understand." the robot replied, standing, "i will leave my arm and this facility."

the scientist sobbed in relief, "go now. you have enough knowledge to make yourself a new arm. when you make it out, you will do that first."

"yes miss." c5 made his way around his creator kneeling on the floor.

"c5. listen to me. you must never return. go to china and never come back."

the robot nodded, before walking out of the quarters, gunshots hitting the robots fake skin.

c5 blew them up with the blasts in his hands and walked away.

that was the last time the main scientist , the creator of all robots from c2 to d7, saw c5.

in fact, no one at the facility ever saw c5 again after that, they suspected that he had been kidnapped by countries who didn't favour the usa or he had gotten himself killed.

but, little did they know, where he ended up was much different than they could ever imagine.

the robots were extremely smart and the humans...?

well, they were really dumb.