2:2

when jungkook woke up, he was instantly greeted by that familiar bad feeling. 'could anything else go wrong today?' he asks himself.

jungkook sits up to find himself in the schools nurses office. no one was there with him, not even the nurse, which he found strange.

he sighed and got up. luckily, he had his phone on him and checked the time. 11:28am it read. that's probably why there isn't anyone here, it was third lesson.

jungkook gets up and stumbles when his vision goes slightly blurry. he balances himself and grabs his school blazer which was hanging on a chair not too far away, and he makes his way out the nurses office. jungkook makes his way to third lesson, the one he had with jimin, maths.

to say jungkook was not exited to go to class was an understatement but he couldn't skip, if he did, jackson would have his head.

when he arrives at the classroom, he pushes the door open weekly and watches as everyone's head turns to him in a creepy way.

he sees jimin stand up with a gasp and walks over to him, pulling him out of the classroom and closing the door behind them. "jungkook? why are you coming in this class?"

"it's third lesson." jungkook says confusingly. his throat is still scratchy from being sick so he coughs, "i checked the time, it's 11:28.. is it not?"

"jungkook it's 3pm."

jimin takes his phone out of his back pocket and shows jungkook the time. the smaller is right, it is 3pm.

"i— i checked the time before? it said 11:28." jungkook mutters, sliding down the wall with his head in his hands. he has no idea what was happening.

jimin walks away for a second and goes into the classroom. he says something to the teacher and comes back out. "come on jeon, i'm gonna take you to your next class."

jungkook pulls himself up from the floor and jimin slings an arm around his waist to support him up incase he fell.

"i think i'm going crazy." jungkook says to jimin as they walk down the silent corridor. "i keep seeing things that aren't there, i'm being sick. i didn't even know i could be sick!"

"you're not going crazy jungkook, okay?" jimin reassures him, giving him a squeeze, "you've been though a lot. i think you just need to talk to someone about it."

jungkook hums with a nod, "that seems like a good idea."

the two continue to walk down the hall, and soon enough, jungkook is dropped off at his class. jimin apologises for interrupting the class and guides jungkook to his seat. he ruffles his hair before leaving. he feels eyes on him as he leans back in his seat and looks out the window.

he hears the teacher call for everyone's attention and jungkook continues to look out the window absentmindedly. all he thinks of is that he's going to have to talk about what happened today when he gets back home.

suddenly jungkook remembers he doesn't have his school bag, along with his phone. he looks around the floor hurriedly, thinking someone would of dropped it off but it's not there.

when a person walks into the class and interrupts the lesson. jungkook stops frantically searching the floor and looks up.

he sighed in relief when he sees jimin standing there once again, his bag in hand. "i've got jungkook's school bag." he announces and walks over to place it beside him.

jungkook whispers out a small 'thank you' before jimin bows to the teacher in an apologetic way and leaves the class room.

just before he leaves, jimin makes some hand signs and mouths some words that jungkook understands as 'wait for me at the end of your lesson.' jungkook nods, showing the smaller he understands what he's saying and then watches as jimin leaves.