2:5

last lesson came and jungkook walked to his class by himself, meeting with hoseok somewhere along the way, who he had physical education with once a week.

pe was boring but was over in a flash and jungkook was the first one out of the school changing room, not before saying bye to hoseok of course.

jungkook walked to the front gates where soobin was waiting for him.

as always, some preppy girls and some jocks were talking to his twin. they always leave as jungkook approaches though. the robot wonders if they're scared of him.

"hey dude!" soobin says with a smile as they start to walk back to their apartment. "i heard something interesting happened to you today~" soobin sing-songs.

jungkook shrugs sheepishly and the taller elbows him in the ribs playfully. "ow!" the robot says as his face scrunches up.

"oh don't be such a baby!" soobin whines as he rubs jungkook's side apologetically, "now tell me about your date with lisa~"

"ugh fine, me and lisa are going to some place called bangtan café today at 6." jungkook concludes, "did that answer your question?"

"what are you wearing? will you bring me back some coffee and that nice cheesecake they have?"

soobin continued to ask jungkook question after question after question, as they walked home. at one point the robot threatened to pull the wires out of soobin's head to which the taller responded to with a laugh.

when the two finally arrived back home, jungkook went straight to his bedroom and showered.

he took his time in the shower, almost taking 20 minutes. then, after that, jungkook got changed into some sweats and decided that he was going to plan his outfit out and send a picture to the guys when he did so.

jungkook played on his phone for a while as he waited for time to pass. since it was only 3pm, it was way to early for him to be starting to get ready now and jungkook just lounged around waiting for time to, at least, get to 4:30pm.

"hey kookie?" jackson calls to him from his doorway. jungkook looked up to see the elder standing by his doorframe. the robot makes a hum noise and jackson continues, "soobin says you have a date—" jungkook groans, "—hey! i just wanted to tell you to have a good time, treat the girl or boy nicely. and definitely don't go breaking anyone's hearts. if you hurt someone, i swear to god jungkook."

"i won't hyung. if i don't like them, i'll tell them nicely and let them down slowly okay?"

jackson looks happy with the reply and nods. he says a short 'good luck' before leaving and heading to, where jungkook suspects, is his bedroom a few doors down from his own room.

when 4:30pm hits, jungkook gets up and closes his door, since he hadn't bothered to shut it when jackson came in a hour ago.

the robot goes to his closet and opens it. he looks around for a while and ends up picking out some outfit he think will look nice.

jungkook goes for some black jeans and a loose black button up. he adds some rings and necklaces. to top if all off he adds some black shoes which brand he doesn't know the name of.

the shirt jungkook is going to wear shows off the tattoo the robot got a month or two back when they had first started to settle in korea. he tries to not show the tattoo at school since he could get told off if it's seen, but what's the harm in showing it off today.

the tattoo he has is on his upper chest, just below his collar bone. the tattoo is a tiger flower. (a/n: i'm not sure what the meaning of jjks flower is. i've read it's about his birthday and some other stuff but i'm not 100% sure so i won't give it a meaning in the story. anyway jungkook's tattoo is basically his tiger flower but below his collar bone instead of on his arm!!)