1:5

the group made their way to a library which was around a 20 minute walk from the beach.

luckily the place they ended up was a nice small town on the edge of seoul. jungkook wasn't sure if he, or anyone else for that matter, would be mentally and emotionally prepared for a place as big as seoul.

this small town looked like a nice place to settle down for the time being, maybe the group of robots could branch out and venture into seoul after they'd adjusted to life outside of white walls.

"we're here!" soobin said as he pointed to the building in front of them.

jungkook looked up from where he was scraping up his new shoes because they looked too new, "judging from the heat signatures, there should only be 10 people inside the place."

the group nodded and jungkook took the lead, making sure there weren't any unsuspected attackers lurking around. even though he knew for a fact there wouldn't be any, he still checked to be sure.

they walked into the library and traveled to the nearest computer, luckily this one was in the corner so no one could see them illegally making fake passports, birth certificates, school records and driving licences if they needed them.

while momo did all of that with her tech skills, some of the people in their small group wondered off to look at books and explore the library.

jackson went over to magazine section and the rest stayed around momo and took a seat by the computer.

"how long till you'd be done?" soobin asked curiously, his hair falling over his striking blue eyes, looking as momo edited pictures of them all onto fake licenses and other things the robots, apart from momo, had no idea about.

'where did she get them from?' jungkook asked himself, as he looked at the picture momo had of him on the screen.

momo shrugged, going on browser after browser, then hacking something and finally going back to the browsers before repeating the pattern. as she did so, she replied to soobin's question from earlier, "i'd say, an hour, at least."

"a hour!?" jungkook shouted in surprise, quickly covering his mouth after realising how loud he was, "a hour?"

"it takes a while to hack into government servers and make a whole family tree linking all of us together you know?" momo retaliated with a frown, "i also need to make legitimate id's for everyone one of us. it's hard work."

jungkook let out a small noise, followed by a, "right! sorry.. your right."

c5 stood after they finished their conversation and walked over to the non-fiction section of the library, looking for something to distract himself with while he waited for momo to finish making their identity's.

he had just found a good book to read when the hacker called him back to the group, along with everyone else who had wandered around the library.

jungkook jogged back, taking a seat, book in hand, "what's up?"

"i need a last name. any preferences?" momo asked him.

"what about jeon?" jackson asked curiously, "it has a nice ring to it doesn't it? jeon jungkook, jeon jackson, jeon momo, jeon soobin?"

jungkook nodded happily, "yeah that's good!"

"great. also i made me your cousins since i'm from a different country, my name anyway." momo informed jungkook "i think it'd be weird if we were brothers and sisters, because you guys had korean names and i had one from a different language."