1:11

"that's the bell, let's get going jeon," jimin pulled jungkook up by his arm and dragged him away from the group since their next class was over a 4 minute walk away (the time between break and third lesson was 5 minutes).

"hurry jungkook!" jimin hurried jungkook quickly, pushing through the millions in the hall and nearly tripping over some random 16 year old in the process.

jungkook nearly collapsed in exhaustion when they got to the class, luckily they were early and got in before the teacher came.

"was it necessary for us to run?!" jungkook asked, wheezing as he collapsed in one of the chairs at the back.

jimin didn't reply but walked to his own seat at the other side of the room, sending a small wink in jungkook's direction. once again, the robots face heat up. 'what did that mean?' he asked himself. jungkook made up his mind to search it later.

"good afternoon—" jungkook tuned out the teachers voice as soon as he came into the classroom, not paying any mind and hoping to just day dream the class away.

before jungkook knew it, the bell rang once again. thankfully, the bell above him didn't scare him like the countless times before.

"let's go," jimin said, waiting at the door, "hopefully seokjin will be there."

"what's so special about seokjin being there?" jungkook asked curiously. it was silent after the robot had asked the question, "aight..." he says in english when he gets no reply.

they continued to walk silently to the spot where jungkook suspected the group normally spent their lunch and break.

jungkook took his phone out and started texting momo who kept asking about how school was going and the situation with seokjin and the panel incident. jungkook told her seokjin was acting normal afterwards so it looked like he didn't see anything.

jungkook sat down on the grass where, currently, only the kitten boy, jimin, himself and namjoon were sitting. jungkook opened the group chat which he, soobin, momo and jackson were in. soobin had made earlier in the week.

jungkook presses the group facetime button and surprisingly soobin was one of the first to answer, "hey binnie!"

"hey kookie, hows your lessons?" he asked in english, the twins thought it was easier to speak in english than korean.

jungkook shrugged, "it's been good. jimin introduced me to some of his friends and i also became friends with this boy called seokjin. he has a cute stutter!" namjoon laughed at him. jungkook's face went red as he covered his mouth in shock. "oh i forgot you could speak english!"  jungkook laughed nervously as he mentally face palmed.

"mine went great thanks for asking." soobin scowled, a laugh escaping his lips soon later, "so about this seokjin, do you like h—"

"my baby's!" someone interrupted soobin before he could finish his sentence, "how is school so far?"

"great momo," jungkook and soobin replied, they laughed at the same time when they realised they'd said it simultaneously.

"good good," the japanese replied, "both eating your food i made?"

jungkook groaned out a "yes.." and soobin nodded even though they both knew they didn't eat it.

"who's this?"  someone asked from over jungkook's shoulder, "oh! she's cute."

"that's my cousin— you!" jungkook shouted, switching to korean instantly, "whatever, i'm going to get going now, see you at home."

"bye bye." momo replied waving to the camera, "jackson says bye too, he's eating though!"

jungkook ended the call and looked up, noticing everyone was here already.

to jungkook's surprise, everyone was looking at him, it made the robot nervous, "what? is there something on my face?"

"namjoon just told us how you think seokjin's stutter is cute." the sunshine, hoseok, replied to jungkook's question.

"i— what— no i.. um!" jungkook's eyes went wide as he looked to namjoon, then to seokjin, who was currently as red as a tomato, and back to namjoon in shock.

taehyung, the boy with the beauty spot on his nose, laughed, "it's alright jungkook, not many people can resist a cute stutter."

seokjin coughed to change the subject, "well.. a-anyway, has everyone done the chemistry homework?"

jungkook was thankful that seokjin changed the subject.

"hey," jungkook tapped jimin's leg from beside him to get his attention.

jimin looked over at him curiously, his blonde hair blowing in the wind, "what's up?"

"what did taehyun mean by 'friendly, yeah that's one was to describe jimin..', that's what he said about you earlier."

"he said what?!" jimin asked, about to stand up and storm off rather aggressively. jungkook stopped him from going back up with his robot strength. "you're... very strong." jimin said, looking at him i'm bewilderment.

jungkook shrugged and let go when he saw the blonde haired male wasn't going to run off to kill his cousin. "what did he mean though?"

"i'm just very touchy? i like skin-ship." jimin replied, "like putting my arms around people or hugging. i am that person who will consider you a friend after only meeting you once and will act as if i've been friends with you for years.

jungkook made a mental note in his brain of wires to search up the word 'skin-ship' later.