2:7

"nice of you two to finally join us," taehyung greets from where he's eating some—, 'is that chocolate?' jungkook asks himself. he thought they were supposed to be having breakfast.

"good morning!" jungkook greets, and walks to sit down on the sofa. it's placed a few meters away from where namjoon and seokjin are making food. well, where seokjin was making food... namjoon was just eating things.

"you sleep well kookie?" taehyung asks as he sits down next to the robot, chocolate still in hand.

"u-um yeah! i did," jungkook says to the boy. he mentally curses at himself for stuttering.

taehyung slings an arm over jungkook's shoulder and smiles widely at the male, before taking a bite of his food.

the action has the robot's face heating up on fire as he reflects on what happened last night, or should he say this morning, since it was probably 7am when he and taehyung cuddled. 'could you even call it a cuddle?' jungkook questioned.

either way it didn't matter. something happened today, something clicked for the others and suddenly, that's when jungkook knew.

'how could i forget about that??!' the robot scolded himself mentally, 'i literally confessed my love for them while being half asleep!'. jungkook let out a puff of air, 'they couldn't think i was serious right? i feel as if they're playing me on. i mean, who could love.. me?'

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom." jungkook announced and stood up, walking through the kitchen and through to the bathroom under the stairs.

jungkook opened the door and closed it behind him, locking it securely. he then sat down on the toilet seat after shutting the lid and slumped down.

"feeling suck!" jungkook almost screamed, but lowered his voice so he couldn't be heard from outside the bathroom.

the robot continued to sit down on the toilet till he decided he was, somewhat, composed and stood up to go outside.

just as he was going to unlock the door, he heard a talking. talking that peaked his interest substantially.

"you're an idiot. you know that right, jimin?" jungkook identified as hoseok said to the smaller in an annoyed tone.

"how the hell was i supposed to know he was gonna do that, there and then?" jimin argued back. a huff escaped his mouth as he said so.

namjoon is the next to speak, "he makes a fair point hobi. no one could of known."

"but if he had only been three seconds later, a small three seconds, all this shit could of been over and we could just love him!"

'love him? who's him? is him me? please let him be me!' jungkook pleaded to hoseok in his head, hoping the sunshine would hear his thoughts somehow, although, he knew that wasn't possible.

"i think we should just wait for fiver to tell us himself.—"

"wait! i'm fiver..." jungkook whispered as he continued to stare at the bathroom door.

"—he needs time. i mean he's a robot for crying out loud. i don't think it's that easy for a robot to admit his feelings." jimin reasons with the guys, not wanting a fight to break out.

"they know about my feelings?" jungkook whispers once again, his hand sliding the latch of the bathroom door open slowly so it didn't make any noise.

"he'll tell us when he's ready." seokjin concludes.

by the time seokjin finishes speaking, jungkook is out of the bathroom and standing against the wall of the kitchen.

all he needs to do is walk forwards and turn into the kitchen. that's all he needs to do. but can't get himself to, like usual.

"just do it coward!" jungkook prep talks himself and then he does it. he walks from behind the wall and into the opening of the kitchen.

everyone's heads turn to him quickly, not expecting him to be there so soon. jungkook thought they were expecting him back a bit later.

"hey jungkook.." yoongi says nervously, "you okay?"

"i heard you when i was in the bathroom before," jungkook says suddenly. he can see seokjin start to panic instantly and hoseok's eyes go wide in shock.

namjoon rubs the back of his neck suddenly, something jungkook learnt he did when he was embarrassed or scared, and sometimes it's a mixture of both,"o-oh um jungkook, well you see, it's not what it looks like, we weren't talking about you..."

"you weren't?" jungkook asks as he raises an eyebrow. the robot surprises himself with this when he does it, 'when did i get so much confidence?'

"well we were but—" yoongi says playing with his fingers. this was something jungkook learned yoongi did when he was nervous or hesitant, the same with namjoon's neck rubbing.

"i like you guys." jungkook just blurts it out quickly before any of them can say any more.

"i like you." the robot confirms, "i really like you."

everyone stares at him with wide eyes. it's not like anyone was expecting this sudden confession in seokjin's house at 11:36am on a sunday, but, here they are.

jimin is the first to react. he gets up and walks quickly to the robot.

"i've always wanted to do this," he announced when he reaches jungkook, before pulling the robot down an inch or two to his own height.

jimin's small hands entwine with jungkook's long-ish black locks and pull his head closer to his own.

"i've always wanted to do this," he mutters against jungkook's plump lips.

and then hit happens.

it was fireworks, explosions, the works. it was everything that jungkook had dreamed of. jimin's plush lips against his own, he had never felt anything like it.

jungkook felt like an eruption in his stomach. the only thing he could describe the feeling as was 'happiness'.

right now, in this moment, jungkook was happy. he was so unbelievably happy.

it was truly, the most beautiful moment in life.

the robots lips press against jimin's again softly after he pulls away for air, and this is when the smaller's tongue licks across jungkook's top lip.

the taller pulls away suddenly and makes a face of disgust. "what was that for?" he whines. the robot's face is as red as a beetroot when jimin looks up at him with nothing but love and affection in his eyes.

"i'll have to teach you about kissing later," jimin says in a flirtatious way. it makes jungkook shiver in... 'was this anticipation?'

namjoon coughs. "um— before any of that." the taller interrupts as he comes from behind jimin and into jungkook's line of vision.

the robots eyes cast over to him like a deer caught in headlights.

"jeon jungkook," namjoon starts.

by this time the rest of the group have come over and are standing behind jimin or to the side of him, "will you do us the honour of being our boyfriend?"