1:12

the rest of the day, after the whole seokjin stutter incident, jungkook stuck to jimins side, leaving it once when they had different classes, but when that happened he stayed with the kitten boy, yoongi, who didn't mind much.

after school, jungkook met up with soobin by chance since they had never set up a meeting spot for the two to go to after school, which when reflecting on it, was a bad idea.

then for a month after that, their (soobin and jungkook's) lives were like clockwork. waking up for school, eating, travelling to school, doing work, coming home, eating again, doing homework and finally sleeping, then to repeat the routine the next day.

to say jungkook was bored was an understatement, he felt as if he could rip his hair out our of boredom, he didn't though because he didn't want to mess up his hair. and when jungkook found out there would be a party at some guys house and he was invited, along with soobin and his group of friends at school, he was over joyed.

on the day of the party, jungkook rummaged though his few drawers of clothes and almost went into a mental breakdown when he realised he had nothing to wear.

"soobin were going shopping!" jungkook said as he barged into soobin's room.

the younger male looked at jungkook with an unimpressed gaze, "don't you think you're cutting it a bit late kook? i mean the party's in 4 hours."

"lets steal jackson's motorcycle and—" jungkook paused when soobin's eyes went wide and were fixed on something behind him. the robot felt a cold feeling rush over him, "he's behind me isn't he?"

soobin nodded and jungkook turned around slowly. he faced jackson who had an expression, that could only be explained as thunder, on his face, "you will do no such thing."

"but- the party." jungkook started as he tried (and failed) to slide his way out of dealing with jackson's rath.

"borrow some of my stuff." soobin interjected, stopping the two from arguing. "i've got plenty of clothes i won't ever wear for you to take."

jungkook watched as jackson nodded and made his way out of the room. just before he left, he peeked his head back in the room, "momo told me you guys should be back before midnight. no later or she'll track you down."

"okay jackson hyung!" soobin said as he waved him away. jackson walked away, and the taller robot pointed to a drawer near the door of his room, "search the top drawer to see if you like anything."

jungkook did as soobin said and looked through the drawer. he picked a few things out and asked, "can i have these?" the other robot nodded and shoed him away.

jungkook went back to his room and put the clothes on. he did some makeup and styled his hair for the party before walking to the living room where momo was most likely to be found.

"hey noona?" he asks when he see's momo watching some tv program on the unnecessarily big tv. "momo?" he calls when she doesn't move or say anything.

jungkook started to walk over to see what momo was doing, a concerned look coming over his face. when he notices she sleeping, he pulls a panicked face and quickly tip-toes out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"kookie!" soobin shouts from behind him, "what are you doi—"

"—sh! shhh! shh!"  he says, putting a hand over the taller robots mouth, "shut up, be quiet, everyone quiet!"

soobin licks his hand for him to get his hand off his mouth. jungkook pulls his hand away in disgust, letting soobin talk. "you shut up, you're making more noise." he says in a whisper. jungkook doesn't say anything since he can't exactly disagree. "why are you shushing me anyway?" soobin asks.