1:2

seven hours earlier..

"hello c5."

"good morning sir."

c5 unplugged himself from his charging station.

the robot, who had the brain of a 40 year old yet was only created as few months prior, walked out of his charging station and followed after one of the scientists who created him, who liked to be addressed as sir.

"today we are going to show you what you were made to do," sir explained, "try not to kill anyone this time okay?"

"it was not my fault sir," c5 said as he walked behind sir, who was the main scientist involved c5's creation. c5 walked faster to catch up with sir, "the arm."

"how can that possibly happen c5?" sir asked, "your arm is controlled by yo-"

"sir!" a9 shouted from the other side of the room, "the flat circle robot is making fun of me!"

"jesus christ a9," the scientist sighed, "c5 stay there!"

"yes sir." c5 replied emotionlessly, standing with this arms to his side, unmoving.

sir walked away over to a9 and picked up the 'flat circular robot', also known as a robovac, "who programmed you to think? they were a real idiot."

"that would be me," another scientist replied from behind c5.

c5 turned around, "good morning sir."

"oh c5, working especially well i hope?" sir asked, patting c5 on the back, then walked over to the taller scientist.

"yes sir,"

sir walked over to the taller scientist, who had just sighed, "a9 is a cleaning robot, he doesn't need to think."

"i don't think you understand." sir the smaller scientist replied, taking the robovac off him and turning it off, "a9 and c5 both have human brains, it's their right to think, speak and move without someone controlling them."

"i'm well aware, but they could get dangerous if we give them too much freedom. in fact c5 can't think, just speak and move, and even those are limited." the taller scientist argued.

"so?"

"what do you mean 'so'?-"

c5 interrupted the taller scientist, "boss is on his way. please refrain from saying anything that may harm c5 or a9."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" boss asked, shouting as he saw the two scientists standing, talking.

"b-boss we w-were jus-" sir started.

boss sighed, not wanting to hear the taller scientist's pitiful excuse, "do i have to remind you that if you step out of line here, your whole family will be shot in seconds?"

"no boss." the smaller replied, bowing his head, the taller following.

c5 could see the two scientists, but mostly the taller scientist shaking through his eyes. c5 could also see his vision go red as he looked at boss.

boss had killed countless scientists and their family's over the 3 months he was created. his brain was from a dead scientist who'd been murdered, it made c5 feel sick.

c5 shouldn't show that though, he was supposed to be a weapon, the only weapon of his kind. a weapon that could wipe out the world if he wanted too.