2:3

thoughts echoed around his wired brain.

the ones that were the loudest being; what was he to the group? is he seriously going to a sixth wheel? it was different before since he and seokjin were the wheels, but now it's just going to be him, jungkook isn't quite sure how to react.

he ignores the painful feeling he feels in his stomach that spreads throughout his body in a unsettling way and smiles at the six. "that's great guys, i'm happy for you all!"

he notices hoseok frown in the corner of his eyes, almost like he had caught onto his pain but brushes it off as seokjin brings him into tight hug.

jungkook leans into the warmth and hugs him back with just as much enthusiasm before pulling away, only to be pulled into a hug by jimin to his left.

the robot lets out a laugh and hugs the smaller back before declaring he wants more ice cream.

jungkook jumps off his seat and walks over to the counter which is out of view from the group but surprises himself when he passes it and heads to the bathroom.

he opens the door labelled 'male toilets' and walks inside.

it's extremely silent in the bathroom when the door is closed. all the noise from the outside world being cut off makes him feel uneasy.

jungkook walks into one of the stalls and turns the bathroom lid down so he can sit on it. and he does.

the robot threads his hand though his hair when he sits down and lets out a laugh that is shaky, almost as if he's going to cry.

jungkook couldn't be more confused at the moment. why was he going to cry? he didn't understand emotions, like, at all. they sucked, big time, and jungkook wasn't happy about it.

he took his phone out of his pocket using the hand that wasn't still in his hair and opened an app he has been using recently for emotion help. an app called jjeni.

jjeni was an app he found online that has anonymous forms that people could ask questions too. a form jungkook frequently used was /emotions.

he logged in and clicked on the emotion forum. inside he typed; i'm not sure what i'm feeling and need some urgent help.

my friends just told me they're dating and i'm getting this horrible feeling i don't know how to explain. it's almost as if someone is ripping my heart out of my chest and throwing it away to some foreign land where an animal shreds it to pieces and poops it out, for it to then rot in the hot sun. i hate the feeling and want to make it go away.

i feel like crying and again, i'm not sure why. i want to scream in anger and it's confusing me so much. i hate this feeling. please, help me get rid of it.

and jungkook posted it. the sound of it being posted made him jump as he forgot he had his ringer on.

he had been in the bathroom for over 10 minutes by this point. he silently hoped that the group wouldn't notice how long he was gone for. jungkook pocked his phone and walked out the bathroom.

as he had said before, the robot got some more mint chocolate ice cream and some vanilla too before walking back to the table.

when he arrived, he put on a believable smile and set his ice cream down. hoseok was, once again, looking at him with a frown, jungkook brushed him off though.

"what took you so long?" taehyung asked curiously as he finished the last bits of his chocolate ice cream.

"i went to the toilet before i ordered, the line was slow when i got there." jungkook said and brushed away the subject quite easily as he started eating his vanilla ice cream.