2:4

the days following were weird knowing jungkook was basically the outsider of the group.

he figured the rest of the guys had caught onto the fact he didn't know where he belonged in the group. they had tried to involve him in things but it was to no avail. jungkook just couldn't shake the feeling he had. he didn't know if it was jealousy, anger or heartbreak and it confused him. maybe, it was a mixture of all 3, jungkook couldn't tell you even if he wanted to.

jungkook thought about trying to distance himself from them and nearly did so yet, every time he tried, his mind went back to that one message someone had left him on that forum and he decided against it.

it was currently lunch time at school, jungkook was laying on the grass while listening to some music. the rest of the group sat on the grass not that far away from him taking about relationship stuff that jungkook probably wouldn't be able to understand for the life of him.

then, suddenly, someone's shadow casts over the robots body, causing the sun to be blocked from his eyes. the person calls to him. "jungkook?" they say. the robot opens his eyes and takes out his headphones to see a classmate standing over him.

"yeah?" jungkook asks. he shields the sun from his eyes when his classmate moves out of his way. he looks up at her with confusion. "what do you want?"

the girl scoffs, "there's no need to be so harsh about it." she sits down next to the boy and jungkook sits up as she does so. "i wanted to ask you something." the robot hums as he crosses his legs, a signal for her to ask her question and she does, but what she says is something jungkook doesn't expect, "will you go out with me sometime?"

jungkook goes wide-eyed on instinct and looks at his classmate suspiciously. he tries to find any hint of foul play in her eyes but fails. 'she's being genuine...' jungkook thinks to himself.

"um..—" is all he can say for a while.

he goes to say something else but the girl cuts him off. "i understand that it's really out of the blue, i'm not even sure if you're looking to date anyone. but, if you're interested, come out for a date with me at the bangtan café after school."

"what time? right after school?"

"maybe.. i was going to discuss the details with you. how does 6pm sound?" she asks, placing her hands on her lap as she picks at the skin nervously.

jungkook considers it, as if he has a lot on his schedule, which he doesn't, but thinks for a while anyway. then he shugs, "yeah that seems fine."

"great! i'll see you at the bangtan café at 6pm then?"

jungkook nods, "i'm not sure.. i'll think about it. don't be disappointed when i'm not there though."

"if your not, it's fine. i won't take it personally." the girl states as she stands back up, "i'll see you later yeah?"

"we'll see." jungkook says with a small smile. the girl bows to him before she starts to back away.

"bye jungkook!" she says cheerfully, before turning on her heal.

just before she leaves completely and is a few feet away, jungkook smiles and replies back; "bye lisa."

jungkook thinks this could be a good idea. it could finally get his mind off that feeling he's been getting for a while and instead it could be replaced with a new, more enjoyable feeling. love. although this might be a bit troublesome because he's still not 100% sure what love feels like. jungkook figures only time will tell.

jungkook watches as she walks away, a bounce in her step before she runs to tell her friends who had been watching the whole ordeal from across the school yard. he laughs slightly and lays back down, placing his headphones back on.