2:1

jungkook's life was full of happiness the next few weeks following weeks after he told his friends what he truly was. it surprised him to see that their friendship was even stronger after he'd told them he was a robot. it was unusual, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

but.. of course it didn't last long.

soobin and himself were getting ready for school, but jungkook knew, he just knew, it was going to be a bad day.

he begged momo to let him skip school. but this was momo, she didn't listen. 'school was the most important thing for your education' she had said.

so jungkook sucked it up and forced himself to go to school, trialing after soobin who was waiting at the door for him when he arrived. "everything's gonna be fine," soobin reassures him.

"are you sure your not feeling any bad feeling?" jungkook asks him for the fifth time as they walk the 15 minute walk to school.

"for the last time," soobin groans out, his patience really getting the better of him, "no, i don't, i feel completely fine. now please stop asking before i push you out in front of a car."

"alright alright." jungkook says hurriedly, putting his hands up in surrender before he puts them down and grabs his phone and plays some music hoseok had recommended to him.

he walks to school listening to some english song called 'sweater weather' he really likes the sound of, to take his mind off the bad feeling he's got.

he gazes at the floor for the rest of the walk, looking at soobin's feet to guide the way.

after a while, they arrive at school and soobin stops to turn around to look at the other. jungkook bangs into him with a laugh, "sorry," soobin brushes off the apology, telling him to not worry about it before leaving with a wave. "if anything bad happens today and i don't show up for a lesson; you know where i'll be, right?" jungkook calls out to his brother, taking out his headphones as he stands on the other side of the road, watching soobin cross.

"of course!" soobin says turning around, which he shouldn't considering he's in the middle of the road, showing one of his million dollar smiles, "but nothings going to happen okay? i love you!"

"love you." jungkook says quietly, knowing soobin would hear it with their amplified hearing. soobin continues to cross the road and all he can think of, 'what if a car hits him? is this what's about to go wrong today?'.

jungkook lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding when soobin crosses safely, running over to his friends happily.

the robot waits for the green man to tell him when to cross unlike his brother who was severely impatient. and when that green man appeared he crossed.

"kookie." he hears some whisper, though he knows it's far away. thankfully, his hearing picks it up.

there's only 9 people who know about his real identity. two of them aren't here and ones with his friends so it can only be a certain 6 people.

he knows that whisper and smiles to himself. though he doesn't look around as he crosses and continues to look at the floor. "kookie~~" the person says again and jungkook looks up, finally getting over the road and he looks around to see where the certain person is.

"look up." jimin (the person who was saying 'kookie' before) said with a giggle and jungkook does. he squints due to the sun but when his eyes adjust to the light, he sees the 6 people he knows so well standing on the school roof.

"you gonna keep standing there like an idiot or you gonna come up and hang with us before first lesson?" taehyung whispers to him. jungkook puts his middle finger up in return and starts running with a smile on his face towards the school.