1:17

"c5 is my given name, but i prefer to not use it because bad memories are attached to it." jungkook takes a big breath.

"if you seeing this, you mean a lot to me so i've decided to share this secret, which could get me killed, with you, or maybe you saw by accident.. either way, you're probably important to me."

"i was born around five months ago, technically anyway. the brain i have been given was from someone who worked for my boss, and who was.. murdered."

"my boss was and is a cruel man." jungkook says with a deep breath and the brush of his hand through his hair.  "he's one of those authority people who abuse their power to do bad things."

"oh! i haven't even explained what i am. now, please hear me out before you run away.." the past jungkook tears up and sniffles lightly, his small nose scrunching as he does so, "i-i'm a robot."

jungkook hears someone gasp, it sounds a lot like seokjin. he squeezes his eyes closed and leans into momo who's beside him.

he hears the video version of himself let out a small sigh before speaking, "but please don't be scared of me. i wouldn't hurt you, i haven't hurt anyone—" jungkook cuts himself off with a stifled giggle, "not anyone who didn't deserve it anyway."

jungkook continues to lean into momo as her arms wrapped around his body. he never thought he'd loose his best friends so soon. this is why he never wanted to tell anyone about.. about what he is, because he knows that they'd be scared. it's a natural for them to be scared. he wasn't even a real human.

the video jungkook continued to explain the four robots life story's, missing out the gory parts. he mentioned all the adventures; running through america with the robots, travelling across the bering sea on a toy lifeboat, and so much more. jungkook made sure to pass the parts where they robbed a bank or faked their identity's.

"well, i hope you're still here.." jungkook mutters out, looking at the camera sadly, "if you're not, that's pretty sad," he says with a sad smile.

"i'm not sure if anyone will even see this." the robot continues, "but incase anyone does, i met someone.. well there's 6 of them actually."

"i met them a few days ago at school; namjoon, jimin, hoseok, yoongi, taehyung and last but not least, seokjin!" jungkook sadly chuckles at his past self as he recalls what he had said, "i hope to become great friends with them in the future, and maybe show them this video, unless something happens and we fall out.. which i hope won't happen!"

"somehow, they make me feel special. i really like them, all of them. it feels like my stomach explodes everytime i see them, i'm not sure what that means yet though! i'll find out soon enough. anyway, this is all, that's my life story. i hope you enjoyed?" jungkook says with an awkward laugh, not really knowing what to say. "okay. bye." jungkook turns off the video, and the screen goes black.

jungkook hides himself in momo's chest, not wanting to look up and see the faces of disgust and fear.

from behind him, the robot hears fabric being moved against each other, like someone standing from a sofa, followed by shuffling of feet towards his direction.

for some reason, jungkook hopes they're coming to him, to hug him and tell him everything is okay, maybe one of those nose kisses jimin does as well.

but his heart breaks when he hears them walk past him, and a door opening.

momo's embrace tightens around jungkook and pulls him closer in a way that tells him 'it's okay' but jungkook knows he's not going to be okay. well, his best friends just walked out on him, how could he be okay? these guys, as lame as it sounds, are his only true friends.

but jungkook's head perks up when he hears a stampede of feet travel towards him. on instinct he cowers into momo more, her grip loosening on him as she laughs.

jungkook looks up and furrows his eyebrows, offended that she would laugh when he lost his first ever friends. "turn around," momo says, looking at something with a smile behind him or, jungkook should say, someone.

slowly, jungkook turns himself around and gasps when he sees all 6 of them still here, he swore he heard them leave.

they all charge at jungkook with sad smiles, and embrace him in a big hug, the robot in the middle.

jungkook doesn't know how to describe how he feels. all the emotions of finally being accepted by someone other than his own kind were extremely overwhelming. he felt like crying, he felt like laughing, he felt like he could do anything. the robot lets out a soft sob of relief as he burys his head into someone's shoulder.

the group slowly start to slide down and end up all hugging on the floor.

jungkook is relieved they hadn't left. he wasn't sure what he'd do without them. they showed him how to be a teenager, without them, he'd be lost and, probably, all by himself.

the robot surprises himself by letting out a big sob, the force of the sob almost hurting his throat.

jungkook hears jimin cry happily, but sadly at the same time, beside him. his arms wrapped around jungkook's torso and pulled him close rocking him backwards and forward to try and calm the robots heart wrenching sobs.

"we would never leave you jungkook, i can't believe you'd think we'd abandon you!" hoseok says, his head resting on jungkook's shoulder. as he speaks, he giggles lightly, the vibrations of the laugh spreading throughout the robots body in a pleasant way.

when they all finally calm down; yoongi is sleepy, which is no surprise but jungkook will pretend like it was, namjoon's eyes, cheeks and nose are blotchy from tears, seokjin's hair is messy from when hoseok was comforting him with head rubs, jimin has tear tracks going down his face and taehyung is still crying and lets out small hiccups every ten or so seconds, his tears travelling down his face rapidly.

"now," yoongi says wiping the hair out of his eyes. just as he starts speaking, jungkook realises neither soobin, momo or jackson are here, they must of gone earlier, "where's your bed? all this crying has gotten me tired." they all let out laughs and giggles.

jungkook stood and helped them all up one by one, if they needed the help that is, and guided them to his room.

now, don't leave yet. this is just the start of jungkook's story. there's still a lot more crying, smiles, friendship and, maybe, even love to come.

(a/n: if you don't understand: the next update will be a season two. i've already written it and i'm just gonna continue updating like normal, so not much is changed, it's just a new chapter of jungkook's life!)