1:3

present day..

and that's how jungkook found himself shooting guards trying to get to the exit and live.

granted these humans didn't have a chance against him, but he was still cautious incase one of them ended up summoning one of the follow up robots to himself.

jungkook didn't know what to think as he blasted the few guards that stood in his way. wasn't he become one of his worst enemies? his boss more specifically?

his boss killed people who got in his way, wasnt he doing the same thing?

'no im not,' the robot reassured himself.

the boss did this to innocent people who tried escape from his torture. jungkook was just trying to survive and hopefully help the world too, it was different, wasn't it?

jungkook scanned the hall he was currently in, finding the exit instantly and running to it at an impressive speed.

the robot approached the door and just as he was going to open it, jungkook's hearing heard a click. it sounded like he was going to trip an alarm or something if he opened the door.

"shit." jungkook muttered, looking behind him to hear over ten men coming down a separate hallway to the one he was in.

he thought fast.

jungkook had never been in this part of the building, he never needed to and just as he thought all hope was lost, the robot remembered a scanner one of the scientists installed last week.

jungkook activated it by pressing the panel on his arm and a whole view of the floor was displayed in his eyes.

using this plan of the floor, he navigated the halls without finding any guards because, luckily, the scanner also showed heat sources.

and it was a smooth ride, until someone shot at him from his side as he was passing a doorway to another hall. 'what the hell? why didn't they show up on the radar?' the robot asked himself.

jungkook hissed as he grabbed his side, his metal insides showing, sparks flying of them. they were damaged.

"c5! what the hell are you doing?" a fellow robot approached him, now jungkook knew why he didn't show up on the scanner.

"this is not the time c6!" jungkook stood, taking some wiring that had broken and twisting them back together so they could work to an extent.

c6 approached him with worried eyes. then it dawned on c5, "you have emotions too?!"

"we all do idiot, you're just too in your head to ever notice when we laughed whenever guards or cameras weren't around!" c6 shouted at him, lowering his palm so it didn't seem like he was going to shoot jungkook, "now our covers blown!"

c5 shook his head, "only MY cover is blown. you're blowing YOUR cover by acting out like this!"

"c5 come on. we all know they're gonna test everyone after this." the newer robot replied, "all of us! from me to d6!"

"then why the hell don't you all escape with me? don't think i cant see all 14 of you behind the wall!"

all robots from c1 to d6 came out from behind a wall further down the hall c6 came from.

"please! tell me! why don't you all come? we can all escape this place together! run away from these evil people who are using us to kill the whole world and even our own people! do you want that?!" c5 shouted, something wet falling down his face, yet he payed no mind to it, "tell me dammit!"

"where the hell would we go c5?! we can't go anywhere, as soon as we leave this— this hell hole, we're wanted criminals! don't you understand?!" c4 interrupted.

"we can make a life for ourselves! we're all young, looks wise, but we have the brains of 60 year olds! we're all geniuses in maths, science, engineering or whatever the hell the brain knew before! we can do anything we want! what else—" jungkook stopped himself. c5 took a breath as he looked at the scanner displayed in his eyes, "they're coming, this is your last chance, stay here and die or come with me and hopefully survive. it's your choice."

jungkook ran off down the corridor, spotting the exit not even 100 meters away, all he had to do was run, run as fast as his metal robot legs would take him.

and as he did so, c7 and countless other robots came behind him. jungkook nodded at them and they were off, sprinting down the corridor, gun shots going off left and right, though they knew that wouldn't stop them, they were superhumans after all.

jungkook ran faster to get to the door and once he did, he yanked it open, pulling the door of its hinges and throwing it to where the guards running after them were.

c5 grimaced as he heard their bones crack and their screams of pain echoed though the hall, "i'm sorry," he whispered before he urged all of the robots though the door.

through this door was a staircase. he watched as all the robots clambered up the spiralled stairs, shoving as they did so.

jungkook shook his head, his lips turning up, just like they did with jisung earlier that day.

brushing off that thought, c5 blew up a pillar which when collapsed, blocked the guards and robots who weren't leaving, but keeping them in the facility instead, and stopping them from entering.

he watched as the robots walked up the stairs, now not seeing a reason to rush.

jungkook climbed up the wall, this was another advancement that was just recently perfected on his body, think of him as a 'spider-boy'.

c5 got to the top of the staircase before the rest and opened the door which would hopefully lead to their freedom

outside of this door was something he had never seen before, there were millions of tall brown structures with billions of green things surrounding it's top.

c5 closed the doors and checked the scanner that was still active, he groaned in frustration. jungkook really didn't want to kill any other people today.

"what's up? why aren't we going out?" c9 asked, her eyes wide and mouth pressed into a thin line in worry. jungkook noticed how some robots had emotions he didn't have.

c5 replied, "well there's a problem." the robot displayed the scan from his eye on a plain concrete wall, "see here?" jungkook pointed to some red spots on the wall, "this is where people are waiting to kill us, i'm going to need four people to come out with me and kill them instantly. anyone feel up to it?" four people put up their hands, "great, i didn't want to pick on anyone who didn't want to do it."

"where should we shoot?" c2 asked jungkook, eyeing them display in front of them.

"c1, you shoot here, next to the huge brown structures. c2, you shoot in the middle, at the ground since they're underground. d5, shoot in the top of these brown structures. c7, shoot straight off to the left of the door, this way," jungkook pointed the way she was meant to shoot, "i'll cover the rest,"

"when do we go c5?"

jungkook grabbed the door handle, pushing to down till it couldn't be pushed down anymore and counted.

"3."

"2."

"1."

jungkook flung the door open and the five robots, including himself, rushed out the door blasts going off left right and centre.

jungkook blasted out beams from his hands, some robots used their lazar eyes, another used a small missile that he had.

their blasts went on for longer than expected but once everyone had been killed, or at least knocked out, jungkook urged the rest of the robots out the door.

"now we're going to run, follow me." c5 announced, beckoning them to come with the motion of his hand.

all robots started running, jungkook sped ahead of the group and they followed.

they were one step closer to freedom.