1:13

"why the hell did i say that?!" jungkook asks himself out loud, putting his head in his hands for the second time that day.

he hears seokjin laugh to his right once more. "thanks, i'd s-say same but you don't laugh enough so i-i can't say for sure." the younger male replies to him, "in all s-seriousness, you should laugh more."

jungkook takes his head out of his hands and with all his might looks at seokjin, "thanks.. i'll try." jungkook feels that familiar hotness appear on his face once more as seokjin smiles at him.

"hey." jungkook says to get the latters attention. as he speaks, jungkook turns his head sideways almost looking like a curious puppy. seokjin notices the fact he does almost the same thing yoongi does when he's curious about something, "what happened to the shy and enclosed seokjin i met on the first day of school?"

the younger shrugs at the question, "i hang out with y-you six maniacs, that's what happened!"

jungkook laughs. he surprises himself when he laughs so hard he falls of the small wall him and seokjin are sitting on— or nearly falls off. someone catches him, this someone being seokjin surprisingly.

the younger pulls him up, "careful!"

"when'd you get so strong?"

seokjin shrugs sheepishly before speaking, "one of m-my hobbies is working out." jungkook gaps. the latter smacks him on the arm, "d-don't make a big deal out of it! i only do i-it to protect myself."

jungkook giggles and moves closer to seokjin when some girl and guy who he doesn't care to know sits to the robots left.

seokjin stands and walks along to sit at the end of the small wall. he pats the space next to him when he sees that jungkook hadn't moved to sit next to him. the elder gets up and walks to him, sitting down so seokjin is to his right.

the two stay in silence for a while till someone comes over and interrupts their comfortable silence. "hey jungkook, seokjin. thanks for coming! how are you guys enjoying the party so far?"

jungkook looked up and was surprised to know who this guy was, for once. "hey jaehyun." he greets the other, jaehyun was someone from his english class, "party's great. me and seokjin aren't fans of the atmosphere though, so we're staying outside."

"that's fair." jaehyun replies with a shrug and a smile. his dimpled smile reminded jungkook of namjoon. "want a drink?"  jaehyun questions the two.

just as jungkook is about to answer, for the both of them, that they don't want a drink, seokjin surprises the elder and nods, taking the drink out of jaehyun's extended hand and downing it in one go.

"that's what i like to see kim!" jaehyun cheers and pats the other on the back as seokjin passes the cup back to him, "i'll let you two get back to whatever you guys were doing before, bye."

seokjin waves at the other as he walks away and jungkook stares at the younger wide-eyed, and in complete shock. the latter catches jungkook's gaze and looks at him, "what?"

"what do you mean 'what'?" the bunny scoffs, his voice becoming higher, "what if that drink was spiked? what if he had a disease or something? and you just drank out of his cup!??"

"oh don't o-over react." seokjin brushes away jungkook's complaints and worry's with one of them wind shield wiper laughs he always did when he was truly happy.

just that laugh alone made jungkook calm down. he didn't know why, he couldn't explain even if he tried but his laugh never failed to stop that feeling in his stomach. "i'm just concerned, jinnie. if something happened to you... i don't know what i'd do."