1:9

"this is jungkook and soobin, they're twins—" mr. bang paused, turning to address the two robots, "you guys are twins right? i'm not mistaken am i?"

"we are," soobin confirmed, "the doctors are still baffled at how we look so different," he explained smoothly. jungkook was shocked at how he was such a good liar, it would of took jungkook ages to think of a comeback to that.

"this is taehyun, he will be showing you guys around," mr. bang motioned to taehyun who was just standing. he was tall, jungkook would give him that, but not as tall as soobin who made them both look like ants compared to himself. "i'll let you guys get acquainted." mr. bang said as he made his way to the door, "make sure to finish the tour before second lesson."

taehyun nodded as he watched mr. bang leave, the noise his shoes made trailing off into the distance till they couldn't be heard no more, this was when taehyun started to speak, "hi, as you know, my names taehyun, nice to meet you." taehyun waved awkwardly with a small laugh, then cleared this throat, "do you mind if i see one of you guys' timetables?"

soobin, being the closest one to taehyun, passed him his timetable. taehyun looked at it, probably noting where all the classrooms were and the route to get to them in his head.

"okay, seems as you have most of my classes," taehyun addressed soobin, "so just stick around with me and you'll be fine." taehyun passed back the robots timetable and asked for jungkook's which he gave over instantly.

"hmm... jungkook right?" jungkook nodded. taehyun smiled slightly, "turns out you've got some of the classes my cousin has, i'll introduce you to him, don't worry, he's... friendly?" taehyung chuckled, "yeah, that one way to explain him."

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but followed after taehyun when he announced they'd be starting the tour of the school now.

taehyun then started the tour, taking them around all the rooms, not going inside the classrooms since most had classes in.

taehyun took them around the school which took much longer than expected because soobin kept messing around, bumping into things and nearly breaking a trophy case, the same trophy case he had gotten distracted by less than 30 minutes earlier.

when the tour was done, the bell for the end of the first lesson sounded, startling the life out of jungkook who had been quiet the whole tour, listening to soobin and taehyun get along.

"oh! jimin hyung!!" taehyun shouted over the millions of people who had started piling into the hallway, waving to a small boy with blonde hair.

the small blond boy, jimin, smiled and walked over to taehyun. "hey, what's up?"

"this is soobin and jungkook, they're new." taehyun explained, motioning to soobin who waved and jungkook who wasn't actually listening, "he has some of your classes, will you look after him?"

"which one? the bean stalk or the air head?" jimin asked, a giggle falling from his lips which made jungkook snap his head around to see where the sound came from.

there, jungkook was blessed with the most beautiful man he had ever met in his life. was he a robot? he looked too beautiful to be human.

"the air head. i honestly doubt he's been listening during the tour." taehyun replied with a laugh, looking at jungkook quickly before turning his attention back to jimin. "you will take care of him? right?" taehyun asked, he then lowered his voice, "don't leave him alone, he seems to be an introvert."

"sure whatever," jimin said with a shrug, "i'll drag him around and introduce him to some of my friends if it'll make you happy," jimin pushed taehyun playfully.