1:7

when jungkook opened his eyes, it was easy to see that he'd woke up to complete and utter chaos.

the first thing he saw was someone standing over him. jungkook flinched before gaining composure and asking a question we'd all like to know, "what the hell are you doing?"

soobin looked down from where he was standing and smiled at the other robot. jumping down on the floor with a thud, he says: "we were just playing tag!"

"tag?" jungkook asked as he sat up, he'd never heard of this so called 'tag' before, "what's tag?"

"it's a game where someone is 'it' and we have to run away from them and try not to get tagged!" soobin explained as he dodged jackson who was trying to tag him but failed miserably and fell face first on the bed.

jackson laughed, "jeon soobin get back here!" he shouted to the taller male before running after him.

soobin climbed on top of the counter where the tv was sat and nearly knocked it over in the process. jungkook climbed out of bed and stretched his hands over his head. he then looked at momo and asked her the following question, "have you tried to stop him?"

"believe me, i've tried," she replies. jungkook notices she has some type of device in his ears.

"what is that?" the latter asked momo who was applying some type of powder to her cheeks, "and what is that on your face?"

"this," she motioned to a circular disk, "is a blush. you put it on your face to make you look cute.. and these are headphones."

"interesting," jungkook marvelled at the red powder before his feet took him to the bathroom.

when jungkook came out of the bathroom, everyone was much more settled than they had been before he entered the bathroom, jungkook was extremely glad at that fact. he didn't know robots could get headaches but right now, he was supporting a great one.

jackson beckoned him over with the motion of his hand. "i've been looking at places we could live last night, i found some good ones but i need a second opinion. what do you think?" he asked once jungkook had came over to the bed he was sitting at.

"let me see," jungkook said. jackson passed the computer to him and he browsed the few d5 had recommended. he looked at them all but one caught his attention more than the others. this place was a two floored, 9 bedroom and 5 bathroomed apartment. "woah," he muttered.

"see any you like?" d5 asked him, resting his cheek on jungkook's shoulder as he continued to look at the houses.

jungkook pointed out the apartment that caught his attention, "what about that one? it looks amazing!" the robot marvelled at the apartment.

"i know, that's my favourite out of the bunch," jackson replied, taking the computer from jungkook and going onto a new browser page. he showed jungkook the prices and everything before deciding to show the others. "what do you think?" d5 asked expectantly.

soobin was the first to come over, he gasped and smiled, "this?! this is where we're staying?! it looks so cool!"

momo pulled out the white things from her ears, more commonly known as airpods, and came over to see what the excitement was about. the long haired woman looked at the computer screen and her face lit up. "woah." was the only thing she could think to say.

"woah indeed." jackson replied to momo from beside him, "is that even in our price range?."

"i was bored last night and counted all of the money jackson stole," momo piped up from the back of the group, "we have over 1 billion won and this house is 800 million won we can afford to buy it."

"that reminds me," momo said as he closed the laptop lid, "we need a bank account."

jackson's eyebrows furrowed, "how do we even do that?"

jungkook shrugged and looked at momo expectantly, waiting for her to answer. "i'll do it." she groaned, a grin took over her facial features, before she ran off to her respective hotel room.

after the bank account was sorted and some of their money was inside (jackson had gone to take it to the bank), jungkook felt as if everything was sorted.

it was going well, the robots were due to move into their high end apartment in a week, momo was working on getting soobin and took it upon herself to get her hair dyed to a soft pink colour.

so jungkook could confirm that everything was going good.

that was until momo burst into the boys hotel room scaring the hell out of two boys present, these were jungkook and jackson.

"what's wrong momo?" jackson asked, his hand flying over his 'heart' in shock, "are the scientists outside?! IS BOSS OUTSIDE?!"

momo shook her head so fast that if she would of been human, she would of broken her neck. "no, it's not that. thank god it's not that," momo said with a small sigh of relief, "i was checking over the passports and birth certificates ect, and when i looked jungkook's, i saw something strange."

as momo said this, she walked over to jungkook and sat down next to him, as she did this, soobin walked in who had awoken due to the commotion. "look here," momo said, pointing to the date of his 'birth'.

"2000..— 2000?!!" jungkook snatched the certificate out of momo's hands in surprise, "so i'm 19?!"

soobin stifled a laugh but covered it with a cough before speaking, "kookie~, excited for school?" he laughed, "that's what you get jungkook!"

"shut up brat." jungkook scowled at him angrily, looking at the certificate. he tuned to momo, "how didn't you notice this any time sooner?"

"it's not momo's fault, jungkook." jungkook defended the other robot, "it was a just mistake. going to school won't be that bad, you look young enough."

jungkook, passed the certificate back to momo. he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, his lip pouting as he did so. jungkook looked at jackson, "oh thanks." he replied sassily, "that gives me great confidence."

momo got up from where she was sitting next to jungkook, and sat herself down on one of the couches, "don't be so rude to a hyung," soobin scolded, jungkook was used to calling jackson 'hyung' since he was older than jungkook anyway.

jungkook huffed once more, "whatever." he changed the subject, "what's on the agenda today?"

"nothing much— oh wait," momo spoke from where she was sitting, on a small black couch, "theres..."

and a week later, the group were getting themselves situated in their new apartment, hopefully they could call it home soon.

their home was normal, or well, as normal as it can be while living with robots. jungkook, having enough knowledge to make and repair things by himself, had to design a charging station for all of them. originally he was going to make one each but instead made two for the whole house.

he had redesigned it so they didn't have to stand inside and put a tv inside along with a charger for your phone. he had also made it use less power than they had done at the facility, just enough for it to not cause anyone to come see what they were doing. it now took 3 hours to charge which was better than the 7 hours at the facility.

jackson has taken it upon himself to get a job using a fake resume. he surprisingly got himself a job working in a office that payed exceptionally well and was already employe of the week due to making the stocks rise dramatically.

momo became an independent hair designer, she put an add online for people who wanted their hair done and the response was amazing since it was cheap but the quality was so good.

as for soobin and jungkook... well they were just lazying around, occasionally going out to buy some furniture for the house.

until a few days later when jungkook and soobin were officially enrolled into school.

"fuck my life." he muttered into his hands as his alarm sounded, not making an effort to get up.

he thought about something, something he knew he shouldn't do but, 'who cares!' he thought. and then he did it...

jungkook.. pressed snooze.