1:14

jimin's house looks like one of those princess castles you would see on the movies. the ceiling went up way higher than necessary giving it that royal feel to it. on the floor was a white marble with, what jungkook could expect was, flecks of gold in it.

the ground floor was an open space. jungkook could see the kitchen, living room and dining room from where he were standing. the only doors being what he thought would be the toilets, cupboards and the doors to outside.

"if you mind moving inside now."

namjoon's voice was the thing to pull his from his thoughts. "oh right." he says sheepishly and walks inside.

namjoon passes him, not bothering to close the door and strides forwards, nearly dropping taehyung which makes jungkook laugh.

the taller male continues to walk forwards, towards the stairs, which were a few ten meters opposite the front door.

jungkook closes the door after hoseok and jimin manage to stumble their way in. "where should i put yoongi?" jungkook asks to no one in particular.

jimin points to the couch off to his right and the robot makes his way over, placing yoongi down carefully so he doesn't wake up.

when jungkook stands up, since he had kneeled to lay yoongi down, he sees jimin in the kitchen. worried, since jimin is drunk and could hurt himself, he walks over a little hurriedly.

"hey jimin?" jungkook gets his attention. "why don't we put the plate down and go sit on the couch?" the robot suggests, motioning to where yoongi was laying.

"i'm hungry kookie~" jimin replies, putting the plate down as he walks over to jungkook.

when jimin gets too close to the robot, he starts to walk backwards, not liking now much the smaller is getting into his personal space.

jungkook swears under his breath when he hits the wall behind him, leaving jimin trapped to go as close to him as he wanted. "w-what are hungry for? i'll make it for you." jungkook suggests, trying to move sideways. unfortunately that doesn't work because jimin cages him in between his two arms.

"i don't think you can make it though." jimin replies, a small pout on his lips. jungkook takes note of how he says this very amusedly, he doesn't understand what's so funny about it though.

"what it is? i can try.." jungkook replies, trying to escape once again. he realises he could use his 'super strength' to push jimin away, but he prefers it if his best friend didn't have broken bones.

"what i want?" jimin asks, jungkook nods. the taller watches as one of jimin's hands move from the wall to the robots arm. jimin trails his fingers up the side of jungkook's arm, making them go up and down in an almost soothing way. "i want.. you."

jungkook looks at jimin as if he has admitted he was a serial killer, shocked out of his mind that jimin would say this.

jimin leans up and places a kiss on jungkook's nose, giggling as he did so, finding the robots facial expression funny.

luckily for jungkook, he doesn't have to say, nor do, anything because his lord and saviour kim namjoon comes and pulls jimin away before he can do anything more.

"sorry." namjoon apologises as he hoists jimin over his shoulder and starts to walk out of the kitchen towards the stairs. "he's drunk, he won't even remember it tomorrow."

"i know." jungkook calls out as namjoon starts to walk up the stairs.

"i love you jeon jungkook!" someone shouts, that someone being jimin, just before the two go out of view.