1:16

the rest of breakfast flew past quickly. the only time jungkook had wanted the world to slow down, it didn't and went faster instead. he was really enjoying being in someone's embrace, even if jimin was smaller than him.

the group went upstairs to get changed into the clothes namjoon had prepared the night before, after breakfast had finished, sleepily.

when they left their rooms, jungkook made sure he had everything. the 7 best friends made their way to the car, yoongi's to be exact, the one namjoon had left outside last night.

one by one they climbed into the car, hoseok, taehyung, seokjin and jungkook in the back — hoseok was sitting on taehyung's lap — while jimin sat on namjoon's lap in the front. yoongi was driving since it was his car.

everyone was talking to each other, apart from jungkook. the only thing he could think about was being in jimin's embrace, the smallers arms wrapped around his waist as he cuddles into jungkook.

another thing the robot could only think about was how strange he was feeling. he had never felt this emotion before, or he had, just not on this scale.

normally the feeling felt like a little tingle in the pit of his stomach whenever he looked at the people in the car with him, but now the feeling felt like fireworks, exploding inside him, tickling his insides in a pleasant but foreign way.

jungkook felt his face heat up once more and cursed silently.

trying to get his thoughts away from the feeling in his stomach, jungkook asked: "where are we going?"

"your house."

"you know where my house is?" jungkook asked yoongi curiously, not remembering telling them the address.

yoongi nodded and pointed to the sat-nav which was hooked to the car, "your noona told us, well told namjoon, last night on call."

jungkook hummed in understanding and turned to look out the window, that's was until he finally realised what yoongi had said. "we're going where?!" jungkook, almost, shouted.

seokjin jumped from beside him in shock, taehyung's eyes went wide and yoongi nearly swerved the car but got it in control quickly.

"mind lowering your voice? you could kill us." hoseok scolded, a look of fear still in his eyes. and that was when jungkook remembered last night.

hoseok knew. he knew what jungkook was and he was scared. jungkook was probably more scared than hoseok due to the fact he could die if people found out about him. although if someone found about their friend being a robot, you'd probably be scared too.

"sorry." jungkook muttered and looked down at his shoes. he continued to look at his shoes for the rest of the ride, not the once looking up even when talking.

when jungkook looked up it was because he recognised the familiar darkness that entered the car. thankfully it was just them entering his apartment complex's underground parking.

jungkook got out the car when it stopped and so did the rest of the group to the robots surprise. jungkook looks at them all curiously, "aren't you going to.. i don't know, leave?"

"you want us gone that badly huh?" namjoon asks with a chuckle as they walk to the entrance of the complex. jungkook follows after them, his face turning into confusion as they walk confidently like they've been here before.

when the robot catches up, he says, "do you guys know where your going?" taehyung shrugs as he's just been following everyone else.

jungkook puffs through his nose in a way which makes him look like he's laughing and goes in front of the guys to open the glass door that'd let them in.