1:10

the rest of the class finished as normal, or what jungkook could expect was normal since he'd never been in a classroom before this.

when the bell rang, startling the life out of a focused jungkook and making seokjin look at him weirdly, the robot stood and packed all of his things before saying bye to seokjin.

jungkook made his way to jimin who was waiting for him at the classroom exit, "how was your first class?"

the robot slung his bag over his shoulder and walked along side jungkook through the halls, "it was great. i didn't like that jinseo kid though, what a brat."

"no one likes jinseo except his 'followers', don't worry, he'll soon find someone else to pick on later." jimin explained, as he pushed the door open to show the courtyard of the school.

"where are we going?" jungkook asked once they started walking along this big grass field with benches placed every once and a while.

jimin laughed, linking arms with jungkook, "you really didn't study your timetable at all did you?" they continued walking before jimin finally answered the robots earlier question, "it's break right now so i'm taking you to meet my friends,"

jungkook nodded, the feeling of meeting new people not really sitting well with him, but he guessed he had to make sacrifices to make friends.

"thanks for making an excuse for me this morning by the way." jimin said as they walked through the field, "you're a good guy."

"oh thanks..." jungkook replies nervously, "you too." the shorter male laughed at jungkook and continued walking, the other following after him.

jimin waved over to a group who were sitting on the grass, well some of them anyway. two out of four of the guys were wrestling each other on the ground while another filmed and another laughed their head off.

"hey guys." jimin called when they were a close enough distance for it to not be weird. everyone's gaze turned to jimin and jungkook, looking at the robot confusedly, jungkook felt the urge to cower behind jimin, "this is jungkook, he's a new student, please be nice to him— and someone please calm yoongi and hoseok!"

"hey! idiots! stop messing around!" namjoon tackled them both while a boy with a small beauty spot on his nose continued to laugh. he motioned for the two of the to sit which jimin did instantly, jungkook following hesitantly behind him.

they sat down on the grass, watching as namjoon dragged the two were wrestling over to sit down with them.

"so.. who's this?" a boy who looked like literal sunshine asked jimin when he and the kitten like boy had calmed down.

"this is jeon jungkook, he's a new student! taehyun wants me to look after him and i like him so— i mean he's a good guy not in a weird way.." jimin trailed off before continuing what he was saying, "maybe we could have him in our friend group."

the kitten boy scowled, "you've only known him for two hours at most, how do you know he's a good person?"

"well the first person he made friends with apart from me was seokjin..." jimin said, nudging jungkook playfully, jungkook's eyebrows furrowed since he didn't know what that meant, "he seems okay with it."

"he's in!" the boy with the dimples shouted, startling the life out of jungkook for the nth time that day. "sorry," he says when he noticed how jungkook jumped.

"what is 'it' exactly," the robot asked after jimin said 'okay with it' earlier, he looked at jimin curiously, like a puppy.

jimin's face turned pink before he looked away and composed himself quickly, "oh.. what i mean about that is... um—"

"we're all gay." the kitten boy replied. a laugh escaped the dimpled boys mouth since the kitten boy had been so abrupt before he covered his mouth with his hands.

"well that's one way to say it." the dimpled boy said, "my names namjoon, where are you from?"

all eyes turned to jungkook, making him feel nervous but the robot quickly pushed that sensation away and replied, "i'm from the usa, i came here with my twin brother, my other brother and my cousin.."

"nice!" the sunshine boy exclaimed, jumping lightly from where he was sitting down, "namjoon can speak english!"

"oh cool," jungkook switched into english, his american accent coming through, "where'd you learn? did you live in the usa or something?"

"i learnt by watching friends," namjoon replied, rubbing the back of his neck embarrassedly with a small smile on his face.

jungkook looked at namjoon wide eyed, "oh my god— you must be smart as hell then!"

"not to toot my own horn but i guess i am—"

someone coughed from behind jungkook. the robot turned to see who it was, to his surprise it was seokjin, holding something in his hands.

jungkook gasped when he realised what it was. his hands flew to his back pocket to where he thought it would be but surprisingly it wasn't, jungkook didn't know how it took him so long to realise this.

"is that my phone?!" jungkook asked, a shocked tone taking over his voice, accidentally shocking himself since he'd never felt this emotion before.

seokjin nodded, passing it to him wordlessly, "you left it on your d-desk in the lesson, you must of been in a rush i-i guess."

"i wasn't.. i'm normally forgetful—" this was true, jungkook had realised that he was forgetting where he placed things a lot. "—but thank you anyway, jinnie!"

"j- jinnie?" seokjin asked, his eyes going wide. jungkook's eyes went wide in return.

"do you not like it? i'm sorry i won't call—"

"—no!" the shy boy shouted before he realised how loud he had been, "i mean n-no.. i like it, it's fine, t-thank you. i-i'll be going now!"

"hey seokjin?" namjoon called before seokjin turned on his heal and walked away. the shy boy looked at him curiously wondering what he would want to say since they don't really talk much.

"w-want to hang out with us at lunch?" namjoon accidentally stuttered due to nervousness and the kitten boy laughed at him behind his hand.

seokjin's heart dropped at the question, he didn't ever think he'd be invited to lunch with some of the most popular people in school, though jungkook wasn't that popular since he was new, but that's beside the point.

"um." seokjin couldn't think of any words to say, he normally sat in the library and read books so this would be a whole change of scenery for him, "s-sure?"

"great! meet us here at lunch!" namjoon replied, a light blush on his cheeks and seokjin nodded, turning on his heel and running away quickly, his hair dyed gray bouncing as he did so.

"oh my god namjoon! can't believe we finally did it!"

"you mean: 'i can't believe YOU finally did it!' right?" the dimpled scoffed lightly, his arms crossing over his chest.

"... did what?" jungkook asked, as clueless as ever.

"you'll find out soon enough jungkook," the boy with the beauty spot on his nose replied.

"okay...?"