1:8

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" soobin shouted into his ear ten minutes later, just as he had put his alarm on snooze for the second time, "if you don't get up right now i'm calling jackson to throw you out of the window."

jungkook opened his eyes, looking at soobin with a blank look on his face, "hey? guess what."

the latter looked at him confusedly, "what?"

"you wanna get beat?" jungkook jumped out of the bed and ran after soobin who had started sprinting away before the other robot finished his sentence.

he then stopped running and walked back to his own room, rummaging through his clothes to find the long forgotten school uniform that he wished he never had to wear.

someone knocked on his door just as he finished getting ready. it was momo, "jungkook.. you ready?"

"yeah, give me a minute," he replied as he went into his bathroom to brush his teeth and try to make his hair not look like a bush.

jungkook did all his business in the bathroom, which he shared with no one since it was an ensuite. once he was done, jungkook walked back into his room and slung his backpack over his shoulder, then proceeded to walk out of his room.

"took your time," momo called as he left his room. jungkook tuned to soobin who was waiting down the hall for him so they could go to school, "let's go."

jungkook nodded and walked to where soobin was standing before he opened the door and they exited their apartment.

just as the robot was going to close the door, someone shouted after them, "—wait!"

soobin rolled her eyes, "i've eaten momo! we're going to be late."

momo appeared at the door with some food in her hand. she was visibly panting from running to the door, "here," she pressed the paper bag into jungkook's hands, "your lunch."

"thanks," the latter said with a slight smile on his face, "see you tonight."

soobin and jungkook away from the apartment, momo closing the door behind them.

the pair of robots proceeded to get in the elevator outside their house and ride it down to the lobby, "finally! i thought we were never going to get out of that apartment."

"i'm lucky we got out when we did," soobin replied, his arm around jungkook's shoulder.

after ten minutes of walking, jungkook started walking faster, getting anxious about being late, "do you even know where we're going?"

"jackson sent me directions," soobin replied, tapping his ear since he was hearing the directions, "did you not get them either."

"i haven't checked my panel in a while," jungkook replied. he was about to check it but remembered he was in public, "i'll check it when i'm alone."

soobin nodded and the two walked along side each other to school. "oh! i'm charging first when we get back!"

"what! i've got lower battery!" jungkook says, raising his voice a tiny bit.

some people on the streets look at them strangely. jungkook over hears an old woman saying something to another, "look at them, arguing over iphone percentage!"

judging by soobin's face he heard it too. the twins broke out in laughter and continued to walk towards their destination. "i'm still charging first."

"fine."

soon enough, they spotted the school in the distance. for being in a very posh area, the school looked run down compared to the buildings around it. jungkook suspected it was abandoned but as they got closer, they saw people exiting and entering the building.

"what a strange place to have a school," jungkook said, noticing the school was in between two almost skyscraper like structures. "are you sure were at the right place?" he asked soobin with the nudge of his elbow.

"i'm positive." soobin replied, his eyebrows furrowing as he listened to the directions in his head. "that's where momo set the coordinates to," he said to himself. "should we call noona? maybe she messed it up?"

jungkook shook his head to soobin's question, "no, i think this is the right place alright. i mean, it looks exactly like the pictures, i remember."

"what pictures?" the robot asked.

jungkook looked at them unamused, "you didn't search the school up on the computers like jackson said to do, did you?"

"maybe i forgot about that," soobin replied to jungkook's question, "too late now though. let's get into school."

soobin took the lead, walking over the street once the traffic stopped, jungkook following after him.

they were greeted by a small man once they'd reached the school entrance. jungkook could tell something was off about him but he decided he'd mention it to the other robot later.

"hello, my name is mr. bang," the small man introduced himself, "welcome to bang bighit's high school, bbh high school for short." he man paused, looking over the two for a second, before continuing, "you guys must be jungkook and soobin,"

"why such a strange school name?" jungkook asked, "why not a normal one like bang highschool?"

"a curious one, i like that," mr. bang replied, "the legal name of the school is hitman's entertainment academy for ages under 25, but it was shortened to bighit because it was too long."

jungkook nodded, he didn't want to bring up the fact that neither of his questions were answered so he brushed it off.

his thoughts were interrupted by mr. bang, "i'll take you to the office and we'll collect your timetables. follow me."

mr. bang walked into the school building, the two robots walked in behind him, looking curiously at their surroundings. jungkook noticed how people watched their every move, and even went as far as to part in the hall to let them through, it was extremely unnerving.

mr. bang continued to guide them through the halls until he stopped and turned around, "wait here, i'll get your time tables and your guide."

"our guide?" soobin asked curiously.

"he'll help you get around school and show you your classes, unless you know your way around already?" mr. bang stated, his eyebrow rising a touch before he made his way into the place jungkook could expect was his office.

jungkook turned to soobin and pushed him roughly, "why'd you say that for? he probably thinks we're weird, idiot!"

soobin laughed, pushing him back but not as hard, "we are literally runaway robots, we couldn't get less weird if we tried jungk—"

"—okay shut up, whatever, let's fight when we get home, you don't want anyone to over hear us!" jungkook scolded him, looking around to see if anyone was in the range to hear them, thankfully no one was.

the boys' heads turned back to the door mr. bang disappeared into when it opened once more, "sorry for the wait, here's your time tables," he passed each robot their time tables. jungkook noticed that they, unfortunately, only had two classes together, "now if you would follow me, our guide is waiting for us in your homeroom."

mr. bang lead them down the hall once more, branching off into a part of the school they'd never been into, before walking through a door. jungkook went in first, followed by soobin, who had gotten distracted by the football trophy's in the display case.

"taehyun, these are the new pupils i told you about," mr. bang addressed a boy who was sitting at a desk reading a book. jungkook made a note of the book name in his head, this taehyun guy looked really into the book so it must be good.

"oh great!" taehyun placed the book down and jumped up to greet them, walking over with a smile, taehyun said, "hey, i'm kang taehyun, nice to meet you!"

soobin felt his nonexistent heart melt.