2:8

"wait what?!"

"jungkook, will you go out with us?" namjoon repeats, his smile faulting slightly when he see's jungkook hesitate.

jungkook looks at namjoon, "you mean like us? as in us us?" the taller nods his head to the question. "yes," the robot finally says, "yes i will!"

namjoon's slightly faulted smile comes back and suddenly his dimples are showing. the sight makes jungkook beam and blush slightly.

taehyung comes up to the robot and wraps his arms around jungkook's waist. jungkook instinctively puts his arms around taehyung's neck and the other pulls him into a hug.

jungkook burys his head into taehyung's shoulder and closes his eyes, welcoming the warmth that surrounded him.

"you know," taehyung starts. jungkook's hums in a way that says 'what?', "i was the first one to like you."

"it's not a competition!" seokjin scowls from behind taehyung as he walks over and slaps him lightly on the shoulder, "but, i think i was the first one."

"whatever," taehyung mutters and he pulls away from jungkook, slowly.

the robot doesn't want taehyung to let go and surprises himself when he whimpers quietly. he didn't even know he could to that noise.

taehyung coo's, "awe does my kookie not want taetae to leave?"

jungkook looks at the other in a disgusted way but when he opens his arms again, jungkook walks towards taehyung and hugs him again.

"are you two gonna keep cuddling or shall we eat breakfast?" hoseok says. jungkook notes the fact he seems far away now, not like how he was behind taehyung a few seconds ago.

"yeah, let's go kookie," the boy says and lifts jungkook up, much to his dismay. the robot is finally sat down at the sofa. himself still being wrapped around taehyung.

"when are you gonna let everyone else have a hug?" jimin whines. and although he can't see it, he knows the smallers bottom lip is jutting out as he says this.

"sorry." jungkook says with a evil-ish smile and finally detaches himself from taehyung and walks over to jimin who was sitting somewhere towards the left of taehyung.

he sits himself to jimin's side and the smaller wraps an arm over his shoulder. jungkook giggles in a panicked way and looks around nervously.

"don't be so nervous kookie, we're just going to have breakfast." yoongi chuckles at the boy, picking up some toast from the small table in front of him and eating it.

jungkook looks at yoongi accusingly, "i'm not nervous, i don't know what you're talking about." the robot reaches over to the table as he says this. jungkook has to stand up a tiny bit since it's kinda faraway and reaches out to get some toast.

he jumps when someone's hand lands on his ass. "what the hell!" he says, standing up straight and bolting around to face the culprit.

"i told you i'm touchy," jimin says with a shrug and a smirk, "plus, you have a great ass."

namjoon coughs. "oh that note," the dimpled boy gets jungkook's attention from where he is threatening jimin under his breath, "don't you think you should get out of those clothes? you've been wearing them for over 12 hours now, easily."

"oh that's a good idea." jungkook agree's and puts down the toast, angling himself away from jimin's hands while he does so.

"come with me, i'll find some clothes that'll fit you." seokjin stands from where he's sitting next to taehyung.