1:6

around a hour later, the group of robots found a hotel, which was pretty expensive but they could afford it.

they had booked the room for 2 weeks, hopefully that would be long enough to get soobin into school, along with getting a house and phones to communicate.

momo and soobin had one room while the other boys had another. their rooms were connected by a door in the middle which could be locked and unlocked from either side.

jackson had left the room and gone down to the lobby earlier to find where the nearest phone store was by checking the computer that he'd spotted earlier.

soobin sat on the balcony, looking over the small town they were in and the sea where they had came from.

jungkook sat on the bed, watching the tv curiously. he'd never seen a tv show like this, someone was running from a guy who was wearing a red mask. he jumped when an explosion sounded.

momo was in her respective room but the door was open so anyone could go from their room to the boys room anytime they wanted. c9 was sleeping on the bed since it was already 8pm and it was dark outside.

jackson came back to the room two hours later at 10pm. he walked over to a bed and flopped himself down on it before speaking, "i've found a phone store. it's called 'apple'." he explained and flipped himself over so his back was against the bed before continuing, "i've read the reviews, it seems like a good place to get our phones, but the company is owned by usa so that might be a problem."

"lets go to that place tomorrow," jungkook said.

soobin popped his head around the doorways he had picked up the end of jungkook's sentence and was curious what it meant, "where are we going tomorrow?"

"some store.. a pear—"

"—an apple store, it's an apple store. they sell phones, apparently very good quality too." jackson interrupted jungkook, with a small laugh.

"yeah that's the one!" jungkook said nodding his head as he sat down on one of the two beds in the room, the one that was currently occupied by no one.

"we should also enrol soobin into school tomorrow," jackson piped from where he was lying, "or at least apply him for school."

"can't we wait a week or two, i've heard school is very stressful." soobin interrupted, taking a seat next to jackson on the closest bed to the door.

the elder shook his head, wrapping an arm around soobin's shoulders, "it would only be stressful if you didn't know about the subjects in school. luckily your a robot and not an actual human so you don't have to worry."

"fine." soobin sulked.

jungkook who had just been silently listening to the conversation finally spoke, "shouldn't we get to sleep then? if we have to get up for the phones we should sleep earlier." he said, relaxing into the bed, soobin doing the same next to jackson.

momo, who had woken up a while ago now, nodded, "that seems good, i'm tired." soobin agreed and made his way to the hotel room he shared with momo.

"didn't you just wake up?— oh whatever," jackson brushed it off and made his way to bed.

"jungkook, turn of the light." jackson called from the other side of the room.

jungkook complied and turned it of saying night as he did so, "night."

the rest said their goodnights and fell asleep.

these beds were better than the ones at the place they lived at before. the beds were more comfortable and cushioned so it was smile sleeping on a cloud.

jungkook drifted off to sleep right away.

when the robot woke up, he stretched, accidentally hitting soobin on the head and waking him up. "when did you get here?" he asks sleepily but soobin didn't answer due to the fact he was unaware of what was happening.

jungkook groaned and sat up, resting his back against the headboard. it was already light outside, and judging by the sun, it was around 9am.

c5 pulled himself out of bed, walking over to the bathroom and brushing his teeth with the complimentary toothbrushes before showering and then exiting the bathroom.

he was surprised to see everyone up and ready when he came out. "is everyone ready to leave?" jungkook asked as he buttoned up his shirt.

the group nodded and jackson passed him the hotel room key before they all walked out of the room.

momo and soobin left their hotel room out their door, taking their room key with them and putting the 'do not disturb sign' outside so no one came in. jungkook did the same for their room.

the group left the hotel by going in the elevator down to the lobby and leaving the hotel though the ground floor.

"jackson?" jungkook called, jogging to the male who was further in front.

"yeah? what's up?" he asked, slowing down so jungkook could catch up to him.

the robot slowed into a walk when he caught up to jackson, "after this let's go to the mall to get new clothes, these are starting to stink a bit."

"i'll put it on the list," soobin replied who had come up beside them earlier, tapping on the pad on his wrist and writing it down, "oh wait! there's an apple shop in the mall so let's go there."

jungkook nodded and jackson took the lead, walking them down the street till they got to a local mall which was massive compared to what he had expected.

"we're here," jackson announced even though they all knew they were there anyway.

everyone crowded around jackson, asking him for money simultaneously.

jackson took the bag of his back and gave everyone ₩1,000,000 each to spend on whatever they wanted.

"meet back here at 2pm!" jungkook managed to call soobin and momo walked off in different directions of the mall, the only ones being left being jackson and jungkook.

"let's go get them phones then," jackson said with a smile and the two walked off to the apple store with the help of jungkook's navigation.

they got the phones easily, jungkook grabbed a computer, or two, that looked good just incase momo needed to do any hacking or jackson needed to do any research.

the total was expensive and jungkook felt like a few years of his life got took away as he looked at the number, but brushed it off and bought them anyway.

jungkook took all the bags in his hands and after that, the three made their way to a phone store to get respective numbers for different phones and finally, once that was finished with, jungkook felt mentally drained. he thanked god he had jackson with him or jungkook would be lost in this huge mall.

the two made their way to a clothes store next and picked clothes that they liked. the total of that came to way more than he had expected.

finally, it was 1:50pm and jungkook, along with jackson, made their way back to the meeting spot.

they were surprised to see the other two in  their group already there.

"how come you guys are back already?" jackson asked, as the approached, "did you do anything stupid?"

soobin gasped, putting a hand over his heart dramatically, "we didn't do anything bad!"

"i hope you didn't." jungkook said with a sigh as he rubbed his forehead, his headache slowly subsiding, "lets go back to the hotel."

the group made their way back to the hotel and when they did, everyone collapsed on their own beds.

when jungkook noticed momo going to sleep straight away. at this point, he wasn't even surprised and let her do it.

jungkook told everyone how to work the phones and once they were all up and running, jungkook fell asleep on his bed.

'this was way harder than it should of been,' the robot thought just before he went to sleep.

he was glad he escaped that place.