𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

when i woke up i was in a car. i looked up to see the man and another person."so when she wakes up you can explain to her what happened and how she'll turn."the man says.

the boy scoffs."why me?"that voice sounded so familiar."listen zach, i only let you go to school so she wouldn't be as scared when she turned. now quit your attitude ."the man says.

zach? like my zach? the new kid, zach? i'm so confused on what's going on.

the car came to a stop the man and zach got out of the car. i decided to run. so i opened the door and booked it.

*zachs pov*

me and my father had to go get somethings from the gas station cause we were hungry. when we were about to check out. i saw sophie get out of the car and run."son of a bitch"i said and handed my stuff to my father and ran to catch up with her.

when i caught up to her i grabbed her neck and slammed her into a wall. i felt her gasp.

"where the hell do you think your going?"i ask her.

*sophies pov*

"where the hell do you think your going?"zach asks. i could feel his hot breath on my neck sending chills down my spine. his hand was still on my neck.

"not with you"i say and try to get out of his grip. but he throws me over his shoulder."let me go!"i yell struggling to get out of his grip."nope"

he put me in the car and sat in with me. "why are you doing this?"i ask. zach didn't even make eye contact with me...

"fathers orders."is all he said."why me?"i ask. zach shrugged."i guess you'll make a great one of us."he says. i scoff."and what's that exactly? an asshole?"i say sassily.

zach rolled his eyes."no your already that." he smirks i roll my eyes."no but actually a demon."he says.

i start laughing."what?"he asks. i laugh even harder."demons aren't real"i say. he turns and looks at me."oh yea? if demons aren't real then how come i knew you use to sleep walk and talk to your imaginary friend that you actually saw until she started to hurt you."he asks.

i was shocked. i knew she was real i just thought it was my imagination. i had to go to a therapist for weeks cause how much she scared me.

finally the man got back in the car."ah your awake! lemme introduce myself. i'm Lucifer also known as the devil or satan. whatever you wanna call me."he smiled. i nodded.

Lucifer was actually pretty nice compared to his asshole for a son.

"and this is zach."he says."or daddy"i heard zach say."whatever you wanna call me."he whispered under his breath i just rolled my eyes and zach winked.

*at the house*

when we pulled up to the gates this house was huge."woah"i said."nice right?"Lucifer says."yea"i say.

it was a two story house with big windows and a big entrance. it was amazing.

"come on"zach says. i nod. when i walked in i saw all the boys. they all smirked."hey princess"jack smirks. i roll my eyes."come on i'll show you to your room."jonah says.

it was a really nice room."it looks like my old room"i say. jonah nods."well we wanted you to feel comfortable."jonah says."okay ima just you know get settled in"i say and tries to push him out."okay i'll come back later"he says. i smile and nod.

once jonah left i climbed straight out the window."i'm not gonna be a prisoner."i say. i was about to run when i saw someone in front of me.

it was lucifer. he chuckled."no no no Sophie"he says and grabs my hair and started to drag me back in the house."ow! i'm sorry it won't happen again i promise!"i cried but he through me in the basement and locked it.

"no no no! please i hate the dark."i cried banging on the door.

*zachs pov*

the boys and I were chilling in the living room when we heard the door open and sophie being dragged by her head by my father."ow! i'm sorry it won't happen again!"she cried. but my father didn't care he threw her in the basement.

"women"he says."zach your in charge i'm going out in a trip"he says. i nod.

i made sure he was gone."what the hell?"jonah says."what did she do?"jack asks."she tried to escape."i say and opened the basement door. right when i did sophie jumped in my arms."i'm so sorry"she cried."it won't happen again please just don't lock me in there again."she says. i held her."it's okay sh"i tried to comfort her.

*later that night*

sophie fell asleep in my arms so i put her in her room. i kinda feel bad for what happened. but she has to know that she needs to stay here. forever...

i come down from putting sophie in her room and all the boys were smirking."what?"i ask opening a soda."you like her."jack says. i laugh."like? no"i say denying."yes you do."daniel says. i laugh.

"i'm a demon remember i've always have been one demons can't feel."i say. corbyn shakes his head."that's not true if you find your soulmate you can feel..."he says. i roll my eyes."whatever nerd."