𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 32

A couple hours past and basically I'm at Nicks place. I'm in the bathroom right now texting Zach so I know what to do.

L.O.M.L🥺💓

I'm  in the house .

Okay I'll be there
In a sec
Be careful!

Always love you Zach

Love you too Soph❤️

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Hey you ready?" Nick called."Yea!" I say walking out of the bathroom. I went and sat on the couch with him.

-

"Hey Soph I'll be back ima use the restroom." He says. I nod.."Okay I'll wait here." I smile he nods.

I text Zach and tell him it's okay for him to come in I drug his drink and go to find where he hid it.

"Come on come on where is it!" I say. I was looking in his closet."So how stupid do you think I am to hide my money in my closet?" I hear a voice. I stand up and turn around and felt a large force on my cheek. He hit me.

"Who are you working for?" He asks. I roll my eyes. He grabs me by my wrists."I asked you who your working for" he breathed. My first instinct was to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. So I did.

He was on the ground but I forgot my purse in the living room so I run out to get the needle so I can drug him. I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turn around to see Nick.

I fell to the ground trying to keep my eyes open and awake."I found this when I was going through your purse when you left it out here when you went to use the bathroom. Then, I saw you going through my stuff. At first I thought you where addicted to meth or something. But now I know your a spy-" that was the last thing I heard when I fell asleep.