𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

I got a facetime call from...

Andy

"What the hell do you want?" I ask.

"Oh nothing how is trying to find Sophie?"

"Wait... how the hell did you know that she was missing?"

"Zach don't do it please all be fi-"

It was Sophie. She was cut off by a hand over her mouth.

"You know she always ruins my fun." He says.

"Don't touch her." I breathe.

I heard screaming then it ended.

Son of a bitch. I slam my phone to the floor and started to tare everything down and breaking everything breakable in sight.

"Zach!" Daniel yelled grabbing my arms.

"No let me go!"

"Zach what happened!" Maddie says. I was struggling to get out of Daniels grip. He has me to the floor and my head on his lap. He held me until I'd calm down. Maddie was by my side.

"They took her and hurt her! I have to find her!" I yelled.

I felt a slap on my face.

It was Maddie.

"Ow! Maddie" i whine.

"Who took her! And what happened." Maddie's mom side came out.

"Andy from road trip t-took h-her" i started to burst into tears. Maddie just grabbed me from Daniels arms and hugged me."Shh It's okay Zach we'll find her."

"I hope so..."

*2 weeks Later*

I've gotten another video. She's hurt really hurt.

In the video she's in some sort of basement and Andy is beating her. She's tied up so she couldn't protect herself. She's so skinny she probably hasn't eaten in days.

"Zach!" Jack says.

"What" I ask.

I've been in my room for days ever since I've found out Sophie is missing I haven't showered in days or ate.

"Cmon buddy you need to eat..." Jack says.

"I-I can't" i say my eyes watering.

"Sophie wouldn't like you like this." Jonah says coming up the stairs.

"Has the police found anything?"

"No bud, Come on let's go take a shower and get you some food we can go look." Jonah suggests. I sigh and get out of bed.

-

I took a quick shower and threw on sweats and a hoodie. This hoodie smelt like Sophie it was her favorite one. She took it the first day we were together. God my heart hurts.

"Hey bud are you going out to eat with us?" Maddie asks.

"I guess" I say.

"He didn't want to but we made him." Jack says.

Maddie came and hugged me."We will find her." She says. "How are you guys not worried?!? Have you not seen the videos?!?" I ask. They sigh.

"Y-Yea we have we also talked to her."Jonah says."What?!?" I yell snapping my head back at him."She got one free call and called me she said to keep you far far far away from where she was and not to look for her, don't do anything that Andy says this is her dying wish." Jonah finishes."Your telling me that you heard from Sophie! The baby of our group and just left her!! What if it was Christina o-or Gabbie or Maddie?!? You'd wanna save them wouldn't you!" I yell

Jack, Daniel and Corbyn just grab a hold of the now frightened girls."She's still just a baby... she isn't even 18 yet and you guys let her getting beat and let her die?" I ask with my voice cracking."Did you even call the police?" I ask looking up. Jonah shakes his head."Your all fake, especially you Maddie. I'll go find her myself and bring her home." I say grabbing my keys and walk out the door.