𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

Sophie's POV

I heard everything with Sophie. Hell everyone did.

"I'll go in after her." Gabbie says."No your staying here." I say."Jonah your coming with me." I instructed. He nodded. I grabbed a gun just in case and we were out.

We went through the upstairs guest bedrooms window. I've been in this house many times. Me and Nick use to be friends. He's the one who actually helped my father decided Annie and Glens punishment/ deal.

When your a demon you never age. Here's the thing. I sold my soul to the devil for this girl. Her name was Kay. I was so I love with her. But she loved another. I also found out she was killed. So my dumb ass traded my freedom for her to be alive. She then went and got with some other guy.

All of us guys have a reason why we sold our souls to the devil. Like Jack for his little sister. And Jonah for his sick mother. And Corbyn for his best friend not to get raped by his step father anymore. And Daniel...

Daniel actually has met Maddie before in a pass life. He remembered her and he wanted her to be safe no matter what. So he sold his soul to the devil. Romantic right? Maddie has no idea about Daniel and his power. Maybe one day...

Anyways back to the story. I got in the room with Sophie she was tied up with a belt. "Jonah go grab the money and Sophie I'll  get nick." I instructed. He nodded.

After jonah got Sophie out of the house safely with the money. Stupid boy had it hidden in a painting safe. So I hid explosives everywhere and left.