𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 31

We went and got ready. We decided that Gabbie shouldn't go in the club but she is gonna be in the car monitoring the cameras in the club and keeping an eye on us.

"Wait y'all we need a name!" Maddie exclaimed."How about Sophie's angels!"Gabbie suggested while she was braiding my hair."Why me?" I ask."Well you did come up with the plan." Gabbie says."Or how about we name it after the strongest girl in the world." I smirk."Who?" Christina asks as Shes curling her hair.

"Gabbie." I say. I look up at Gabbie and Shes about to cry."Awe I love you girls!" She says pulling us into a group hug.

Zach's POV

"Are you guys ready to see the younger and hotter version of the Charlie's angels?" Gabbie asked as she peaked over the stairs."Yes!" Corbyn says."Okay okay introducing the Gabbie's Angels!" She says with jazz hands. Then walking out was the girls. Oh my gosh Corbyn, me and Daniel were drooling!

Sophie:

Christina and Maddie:

"Yea we're bad bitches

"Yea we're bad bitches." Sophie says. Her hair was in tight boxer braids while Maddie and Chris's was just curled.

"You ready to go?" I ask them. They nodded.

Sophie's POV

So the plan  is that we both get a boy and basically seduce him to take him back to the house and drug him then that's when we go and get the money.

I was in the car with Zach. The other boys and girls were in the back. I was getting a little nervous. I was playing with the rings on my finger. Zach probably saw how nervous I was because he put his hand on my inner thigh. I started to calm down and took a huge breath and stared out the window.

-

Soon we arrived the club. I look at Zach and he gives me a kiss."So I'll be in the club with you girls all of us will." He explains as we put in the ear pieces. I nod."Love you" he says and walks in first.

Me and the girls waited a little bit before going in.

-

"I see my target." I say into my ear piece.

"Okay so just go dance with Chris and Mads for now and wait for them to notice you." Zach instructed. I nod.

Me and they girls were dancing when I felt a body on my ass I turn around to see Nick from pretty much.

"Hello princess." He says.

"Ew. Gag." Zach says into the ear piece. I smile.

"Hello, I'm Sophie." I say shaking his hand.

"I'm Nick." He says.