𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

maddie, daniel, zach and i was about to leave when we ran into aj."where are you going Sophie?"he asked."sorry aj i wasn't really into this party..."i say. he looks at me and zach i saw zach clench his jaw."here come on you just need a drink..."he says and tries to pull me."no aj i don't like you"i say. he just looks at me."i'm sorry" i say.

     "w-why tho?"he asked thats when zach came in."she needs a real man to show her a good time sorry buddy i can take it from here."he pats aj on the back, grabs me and we leave.

me and maddie just bursted out laughing."did you just-"i couldn't he smiled."yes yes i did now come on let's go to a real party..."zach smirked at daniel.

*at the party*

   when we walked it was so lit."come on lets go change"maddie says."what?"i ask. she sighs."you've known me for how long?"she asked."since 1st grade"i replied."your right and i'm a partier at heart so of course i have an extra pair of clothes for us."she says."your weird you know that?"i ask. she rolls her eyes."but you love me!"she says.

i changed into a black tight silk skirt and a silk cropped tank top.

"ooh bitch you look good!"she says. i laughed."whatever let's go party!!!"i smiled.

me and maddie danced the night away. it was so much fun. until these boys were all up on me."hey asshole get off of her."maddie says pushing them away from me. "what the hell are you gonna do about it?"one says. another sniffs me."yooo what the hell?"i ask."your human"he smirked. i took maddies hand and tried to walk away. but the two boys grabbed us."you know i've never tasted a human before..."he smirked."get off me"i say."ooh fiesty and hot i like."he says.

   next thing i know zach and daniel slam the boys to the floor."look andrew leave her alone before i kick your ass all over again."zach breathes."she ain't yours and she's not marked she's fair game"andrew breathed.

    "come on Sophie let's go before i fucking kill my half brother"zach says. i nod.

   maddie and daniel were in the back of the car."zach are you okay?"i ask. he doesn't say anything we hault to a stop."hey daniel i'm tired let's go to bed..."maddie says getting out of the car daniel following right behind her.

    "zach are you okay?" i asked again. he pulled me on to his lap and connected our lips until he pulled away.

    "i have no emotion well i'm not supposed too since i'm a demon... but you! i have so much emotion for you. like i have to protect you at all times."he says. i could feel my cheeks heat up.

   "but you being human is very dangerous and i don't wanna turn you cause i can't hurt you..."he says.

       "what if you marked me?"i ask. he shakes his head."t-that means your mine forever"he says."o-oh"i say.

        "wait!" he says."what?"i ask."follow me!" he says grabbing me and running into the house."daniel!"he yells."yea what's up?"he asks. "what do you think about Sophie becoming a fallen angel?"zach smirked. daniels eyes lit up."i'm so down!"he says."wait will i still have to die?"i ask. they sigh."sadly yes but the transition won't be painful. and maddie dear sweet maddie can become an angel."zach says."um okay that sounds amazing!"she smiled.

     of course maddie is gonna be an angel she gorgeous, smart and over all kind.

    me on the other hand. i'm a bitch. oop.

   "i'll let corbyn take maddie to see you know who, while you help Sophie transition."zach says. daniel nods."come on mads you need sleep both of you do tomorrow is a busy day."daniel says.