𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

"Oh come on Zach it won't be that bad!" I say. Zach looks at me."okay please do it for me!" I beg."Of course baby I'm just scared what if your parents don't like me?" He sighed."Well they can't say crap they sold me, remember" he nods. "Come on we should start getting ready." Zach says.

i wore my swimsuit under my clothes which was just a ugly tourist shirt that i left unopened.

"wait why are you guys all dressed up?" I ask. "Well we got a call from Mrs. Wilson explaining she wants to meet all of us." Jack explained. I look at Daniel. He was just looking at the ground. Poor bud.

-

"Daniel are you sure you can handle this?" I ask him when we got out of the car. He shrugs." I had to face it sometime" he says and started walking to the door. I look up at Zach.

Zach's POV

I feel bad for Daniel but what is he gonna do . This hurts him but it's what's best to keep Maddie safe.

-

"Hi nice to meet you Zach I'm Mrs. Wilson Maddie's mom." She says shaking my hand."Nice to meet you" i say.

-

When we walked into the kitchen I saw Annie and Glen. I look over to see Sophie . She was playing with her best friend bracelet that Maddie gave her when they were freshman.

I grabbed her waist. She looked at me."You got this" i say she nods.

"Oh god my baby is okay" Annie says running to Sophie.

Sophie's POV

"Oh my god my baby is okay" My mom came running to me.

We were all outside even Maddie.

Maddie's house was huge her dad got this big settlement when he retired and they got this beautiful lake house.

Maddie was down by the river in sweats covered in stains her hair in a messy bun wrapped in a blanket. She hasn't talked to no one this who time and if you know Maddie that's very unusual for her. Hell even Daniel hasn't said anything. Something bad is going to happen I could feel it.

A/N okay so I love my character Maddie so these few chapters will be about her and Daniel cause frankly I think they're cute but yea...

Also, does anyone know else have a problem with there storage? Because mine is all why don't we.

And please vote if you like it because it really makes me feel better okay love you💗