𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

Gabbie's POV

Christina and I looked at each other."Okay well, let's go get her to the hospital." Zach says and carries Sophie to the car.

-

"Hi, I'm jack!" A curly-haired boy introduced himself to me. We were at the hospital."Hi, I'm Gabbie" I say.

"Well, I was just wondering if you are okay you looked nervous," Jack says. I sigh."Can you keep a secret?" I ask. He nods."Well, Maddie told us she and Sophie got in a fight and Maddie pushed her." I say."Why the fuck would she lie!" Jack yells earning him dirty looks."Shh," I shushed him."I don't get why she'd lie tho?" Jack asks. I shrug.

Christina's POV

I offered to get everyone coffee and a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes offered to come.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No, I'm not! I have to keep this secret but I don't know if I should tell someone." I say everyone in the coffee shop looks at me."What!" I yell. The boy just hugged me. Great a hugger."It's okay you can tell me!" He says. I sigh."Well if you tell anyone I swear to god I'll beat you up!!" I say. He laughs and nods.

"So-" I tell them about how Maddie. He looks shocked."Why would she lie?!?" He asks. I shrug."That's what ima find out!" I say.

-

"Gabbie can we talk?" I ask she nods."Hey, Chris what's up?" She asks."Okay, I don't know if it's cause I haven't had sleep in awhile but did you hear what I heard how Maddie pushed her?" I ask she nods."Yes! We need to figure out what's going on." Gabbie says and goes and grabs Maddie.

"Hey is everything okay?" Maddie asks. Alright, bitchee is coming out. Listen why the fuck did you lie about pushing Sophie?" I ask crossing my arms."Shh, he'll hear you" she shushed."Who will hear?" Zach asked."N-no one" Maddie stutters.

"Alright, I'm sorry Maddie I have too." Gabbie says and turns to Zach."Listen, Zach, the truth is that Sophie and Maddie were arguing and Maddie pushed Sophie down and that's how she hit her head. I'm sorry Maddie I just couldn't keep it anymore!" Gabbie says and runs out of the hospital. Jack runs after her.

"Next time just tell him! What would have happened if she died!" I say walking out of the hospital with Corbyn behind me.

"What do you want!" I ask looking at Corbyn his cheeks grew red."i-I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure your okay." He says. I sigh."I'm sorry Corbyn I was just mad and my Italian came out of me." I say he laughs."I knew it!" He says. I laugh."So would you like to go out with me, like on a date?" He says. I smile."I'd love that" I say and hug him."Okay cool ima go check on Zach." He says. When he walked into the hospital you see him celebrating.

Gabbie's POV

I had to get some fresh air I felt like I couldn't breathe. "Hey, Gabbie are you okay?" Jack asks. I start to tear up."I-I think Maddie hates me now" I say and started to cry jack came and hugged me. "She doesn't hate you, I mean how could she!! Your smart, kind and beautiful." Jack says and whipes tears with his thumb."Thanks, Jack" I say."It's the truth and Maddie will get over it." He says."I know I just feel bad for spilling the beans." I say. He shrugs."Maybe she should have just told the truth" Jack shrugs. We heard the doors open."Guys, she's awake!" Jonah says.

Maddie's POV

When Christina and Gabbie snitched on me I was a little mad but not that they just told the truth.

Zach turned and looked at me." why did you lie?" He asks. I sigh."Because I felt guilty and if she would've died I'd never be okay with myself. I'm sorry Zach please don't hate me!" I say. He shakes his head."Maddie your like a sister to me I could never hate you." He says and I hug him."Thanks, Zach" I say. He nods a nurse comes to talk to us."She's awake..."