𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

Sophies POV

"Your Pregnant?" I ask Gabbie. She nods."it's Jacks Right?" I ask."Obviously!" She says.

Gabbie just told the girls and I that she was pregnant. My poor sweet Gabbie.

She broke down."I-I Don't know what to do." She cried."Maybe don't keep it..." Maddie suggested.

"W-What?" We all shouted."Look, if I was you I wouldn't keep it. It's just not safe here. Just think about it. I love you Gabs." She says. And walks away. I just held Gabbie when she cried."girl, keep it if you want to we'll help you hunny." Christina says. She nods."I will totally help you Gabs." I say she nods."Ima go shower then figure out how to tell Jack." She says. I nod.

-

We were all chilling me and Maddie just got done cleaning the house. The boys were sitting at the table talking about more business.

"How are we gonna rob them? They have top notch security." Jonah says taking a shot of tequila.

"We need someone to get in from the inside." Zach says. I go and sit on Zach's lap."who?" I ask. "Pretty much."Zach replies playing with my hair."Why?" I look at Zach."We need money." Corbyn replies."I can help." I say."how? If we can't get in and we're trained how will you?" Jack asks.

I roll my eyes."Easy we go to the club where they always go I'll go in wearing a ear piece and a tracker then I'll get one of there's attention while the other girls get the other boy's attention they will take us back to there place and you guys will be behind us the whole time. When we get back to there house we will drug them so they don't remember anything and take the money." I say taking a drink of Zach's tequila. All the boys were looking at me with a shock expression.

"What?" I ask."Thats the smartest plan ever."Daniel says."I know well ima go to bed. Love you all night."