𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

*sophies pov*

   when i got out of that basement i ran straight to zach. "it's okay sh" he comforted me. i fell asleep shortly after.

    when i woke up i was in the bedroom. i was thirsty so i was gonna go get something to drink. but i heard something when i wasn't supposed too.

       "zach, your really gonna turn her?"daniel asks.

     "what choice do i have?"zach says.

    "look y'all just get off his back he obviously can't disobey lucifer."jack says in defense.

      "look i don't want to but it's my job okay? so leave it be"zach says and walks up the stairs to see me sitting on them."Sophie."he says."what do you mean by turning me?"i ask. he sighs.

   "my father wants me to turn you into a demon..."he says. i look at him with a confused look."i have to kill you..."he says.

   i was shocked."n-no z-zach please don't."i say. he sighs."i don't want to but i have too"he says. i touch his face."please zach"i breathe. he just pushes me out of the way and slams his door shut. i sigh.

    i decided to go on the roof. one thing you should know about me is that i'm always climbing. i love exploring so i found a way in the roof. daniel crawls up next to me."hey..."he says. "hi"i reply."you know zach isn't gonna hurt you i doubt he'll turn you he'll find a way. he always does..."daniel says. i shrug. "i'm not mad at zach or even lucifer i just don't get why my parents sold me."i say. daniel sighs.

    "annie and glen are in love with each other they'll do anything to stay with each other."daniel explains. i nod. "i'll let you go. i have a place you can stay. you just can't go back to your old life or lucifer will find you."daniel says."wait your letting me go?"i ask. he nods."i wasn't supposed to be a demon. I'm a fallen angel"he says. i hug him."thank you daniel"i say. he hugs back."of course"he says.

    that night i ran away and went to the place that daniel told me to go too. there was a school that was down the street daniel helped me get enrolled.

*1 year later*

@Sophie_01: missing my best friend more than usual🥺

✰✰✰

"maddie!"i ran to her basically tackling her."oh my god Sophie i've misssd you so much"she said squeezing me."what are you doing in san diego?"she asks."well..."i started.

    i told her about everything."oh gosh soph are you okay?"she asked. i smile and nodded."thank god for daniel or i'd be dead right now."i say taking a bite of my Alfredo. we ordered olive garden and had a girls night.

   her face gets bright red."what?"i ask."daniel asked me out!"she smiled."that's amazing"i say and hugged her."yea we've been dating for 4 months now"she explains.

    it kinda hurt i miss being there for maddie and stuff but it's what i need to do to protect me.

    there was knock on my door snapping me out of my thoughts. i went to open it."hey aj"i smiled.

   aj was in my 3rd period he has the biggest crush on me and you can tell."hey there's a party you should go"he smiles. if you can't tell im not really into him."um i don't know my friend is down from LA"i say. he shakes his head."she can come you know."he says. i sigh."lemme ask her."i say shutting the door.

    "hey mads-"i was cut off by her."yes!"she replies."but you don't-"i was cut off again."i heard"she says and walks out the door i roll my eyes.

*at the party*

   i wasn't feelin this party. to be honest i wasn't feeling anything ever since i left the gates of hell. everyone was dancing and i was in a corner on my phone."hey mamas."i heard a familiar voice say. i look up it was zach.

    "zach how did you-"he pointed to daniel and maddie."oh"i say."look i don't wanna die not yet"i say. he shakes his head."you don't my father died..."he says."zach i'm so sorry..."i say. he shakes his head."don't be he was a terrible one"he says."so you wanna get out of here?"he asks. i nod."yes please!"i say.