𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Sophie's POV

When I woke up there was a nurse she had a clipboard writing stuff down. I groaned."Oh your awake lemme go get your friends.." she says."Family" I correct her. She smiled and nodded.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Zach asks."My head really hurts and I really wanna go home." I say he kisses my forehead

"I know sweetheart now can you tell me what happened?" Zach asks. I saw Maddie at the door way."Me and Maddie got in a fight and I tripped over myself and hit my head." I say I saw Maddie and how she was confused. Zach nodded.

-

After everyone came and said their hellos zach went to get us some food because I was not about to eat some hospital food. It was me and Maddie in the room."Why did you lie?" Maddie asks.

"Because it was my fault I should've never had said those things or make you feel like you was gonna get replaced. Because no one can replace you Mads" I say. She came and hugged me."God I love you" she says. I laugh. "I love you too"

-

"Sooo how is you and lover boy?" I ask everyone was doing something who knows what but they weren't in the room."Daniel?" Maddie asks as she crawls into the hospital bed with me. I nod. She shrugs."Honestly I love him so much but I just haven't found the right time to tell him." Maddie sighs.

"Tell who what?" Daniel asks.

"Umm ima go find Zach" i say getting out of bed.

Maddie's POV

"Well you actually" i say once Sophie left.

"Oh well what do you wanna talk about?" Daniel asks as he took a seat.

"Okay look Daniel, I love you so much! God i miss us too, I miss going to the movies with you, or whenever I'm sad or didn't feel good that you'd sing to me until I fell asleep. I want us again and this you can't be afraid of loosing me or push me away cause we're endgame baby" i say.

When u look up Daniel was speechless. Then all of a sudden i felt lips on my lips."God Mads I missed you too"he says I smile."So can we be back together now Seavey." I ask. He kisses my lips."Yes"

A/N yayyy they're finally back together!!! I'm so happy

So I have ran out of ideas so if you have one comment or message me!!

Also follow my instagram;@wdw.storage.20