𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

I pulled Maddie inside my room.

"Okay look we have to fix whatever is going on between Dani and Zach cause this is pathetic." I say. Maddie nods in agreement."Zach's been a little bit of an ass ever since you got kidnapped." Maddie explains. "I know so we're getting them in a room and either we fight it out or I'm leaving." I say and Maddie nods.

-

Maddie and I have the boys in the room together opposite sides.

"Zach can you please apologize." I ask. He scoffs.

"Daniel?" Maddie asks. He rolls his eyes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH YOU TWO ARE GROWN FUCKING MEN THIS SHIT IS CHILDISH YOU TWO HAVE BOTH APOLOGIZING TO DO!! NO ONES INNOCENT! LOOK ZACH I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU WERE MAD BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HELPING YOU TRY TO FIND ME BUT THEY WERE JUST DOING AS I SAY SO YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO MADDIE AND DANIEL!!" I yell everyone looks at me.

"Sorry Mads and sorry bro." Zach says.

"AND YOU DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!! DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT EVER COMMENT ON ANYONES WEIGHT YEA I GAINED A COUPLE POUNDS AND DIDNT FEEL GOOD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS WITH PERSONAL REASONS!! GOD GUYS WE'RE EACHOTHERS FAMILY AND THIS SHIT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN NO MORE SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU AND APOLOGIZE!!" I yell.

"Sorry Sophie and Sorry zach." Daniel says.

Maddie and I looked at eachother and laughed."So ummm lets go eat?" Maddie says.

-

After we all ate I went to my favorite place in the house, the roof. I was up there for a couple minutes until I felt a presence.

"You wanna know why I was getting big?" I ask. Daniel turned and looked at me. I was still staring at the view.

"Soph you don't have too."

"I was 3 weeks pregnant. That's why I didn't feel so good and I was gaining a couple pounds. But when I Got kidnapped I got beat almost everyday for what? A month. So I miscarried the baby and they let me sit there in my baby's blood." I say while my voice cracks. Daniel just grabs me and hugs me while I cried and cried.

A/N short chapter I know but I'm honestly am getting writers block so please help me or I might have to end the story💛