𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

Sophie's POV

After awhile everyone left it was just me in the house. The boys had some business deal to do and the girls wanted to go skating or something like that and surprise surprise my lazy ass didn't wanna go.

I was making me some food when I heard the door unlock I went to see who it was then all of a sudden it went black...

-

I woke up in a van."Who the fuck are you?" I ask."Well good morning to you too." A blonde haired guy said he looked familiar... Andy from Road trip.

"Listen asshole lemme go!" I said Andy smirked."Um no we have to send a message and why not take the duchess" he says I laugh."Duchess? Do I look like a princess?" I ask. He shakes his head."No, but your boyfriend is basically the prince of hell and if I kill you or hurt you very painfully he'll get the message." Andy says."As long as it's only me you hurt I'll be okay with it." I say."Huh? Who knew that the most dangerous person we know has the most kind hearted girlfriend" Ryan said. I roll my eyes."And a hot one" Ryan added.

-

When we got to there house they chained me up and left me in the basement. It was a couple hours before someone came."Here eat" Andy says and walks out.

Zach's POV

"Can we please go home please." I whined.

"Awe Zachy misses his girlfriend" Corbyn teases.

"Yea I do, plus she's home alone and I'm worried I have this feeling okay? So please can we go?" I ask.

"Sorry bro we can't, why don't you just call her?" Jonah says. I sigh and nod.

-

"She didn't answer Jonah I'm getting worried" I say. He pats me on the back."She's going to be there when you get home okay buddy now focus." Jonah says. I sigh.

At home

I was the first one in the house."Baby?" I yell. No answer."Babe!" I yell nothing again. Where the hell could she be?

"Guys she's not here!" I shout. They all came up the stairs."Are you sure she's not with the girls maybe she changed her mind."Daniel says."M-maybe your right." I say. I get my phone to call Maddie.

"Hey Zach what's up?" She asks you could here the music blasting in the background.

"Did Sophie change her mind and come with you guys she's not home so I was just a little worried." I say.

"Well she isn't here either, we will be home in a minute and then we can go look for her." Maddie says.

"Okay bye Mads" I say."Bye" she says.

-

"I'm going to look for her." I start to say then I get a FaceTime call from...

The Devils Son { Z.D.H}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें