𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

Sophie's POV

All of a sudden we heard a crash. Shit...

Maddie and I run down stairs to see Zach on top of Jonah. Pounding him. "Stop!" I yell. I start to cry again. Man I must be on my period I've been crying way too much! Besides the point.

Daniel finally gets Zach off of Jonah and holding him back. While Corbyn is holding Jonah back."What is going on?!?" Gabbie asked."Jonah over here can't keep his lips to himself!" Zach yells."Oh whatever your just mad that Sophie would rather be with me then you!" He yelled. That pissed Zach off. He got out of Daniels grip and tackled Jonah again.

Me and Maddie starts to pull Zach and Jonah apart. Maddie got Zach off but he was pissed so he practically threw her.

"Sophie move so I can kill him." Zach growls."Make me!" I say."If I could get you on your knees once I can do it again." He says. Maddie started to burst into laughter while Daniel covers her mouth.

"Zach this isn't you." I said getting closer."Whatever Sophie you probably wanna be with him." Zach scoffs."Actually i rejected him. I told him how I'm in love with you and I couldn't do that to you and he kissed me and I pulled away. I started to ball because I thought you were gonna break up with me because he kissed me." I say starting to tear up.

Zach's face softened."I-I'm so sorry baby." He says. I run and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I kissed him."Please let's never fight again. I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I should've been grateful for you trying to protect me and at least you told me." I say as I lay my head on his shoulder."It's okay cuteness and I agree we will never fight again." He says. "I'm tired" I say. "Okay baby lets go to bed." He carries me to bed and we lay down and he started to play with my hair and give me tiny kisses. I was still wrapped around his waist and I haven't moved a muscle. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Zach's POV

Once I got Sophie asleep on me I was just playing on my phone until I heard a knock."Come in" i say and Jonah walks in."Hey Zach can we talk?" He asks. I nod."Zach I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. It's just when your the only person in the house that doesn't have a girlfriend, you get pretty lonely. And Sophie was just there and I wasn't thinking and the things I said when we were fighting isn't true." Jonah says.

"I get it bro but if you do it again I'll feed you to one of the hell hounds." I say he chuckles."Night bud." He says."Good night."